Becker Farm is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
Once a thriving farm, the environmental devastation unleashed by Grafton Steel on the valley turned a prosperous agricultural endeavour into a desolate wasteland.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- A cluster of farming buildings and houses west of Grafton, most of them are ruined beyond recognition. The westernmost white and green house contains a chem station, with the adjacent white building having a bobblehead spawn.
- The ruined, roofless house contains a locked safe and steamer trunk together with collectible spawns. The agricultural buildings to the east contain a cooking station and assorted loot.
- There are several recipe spawns scattered across the area and several harvest nodes, including mutated ferns, tato plants, wild carrots, wild corn, and more.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Potential bobbleheads
- On the bedside drawer with the hat and radio on it, south corner of the bedroom, inside the white house by the bridge.
- On or below the metal table right of the Industrial Trunk, opposite the safe (1), upstairs in the roofless white farmhouse south of the aerosolizer.
- Potential magazines
- On the old writing desk, between the two ornate dressers, on the ground level of the roofless white farmhouse.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Becker Farm appears in Fallout 76.