The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Private Beckett is a soldier found in the cryo lab section of Mothership Zeta in 2277.
Part of the 108th Infantry Battalion, Private Beckett was part of Sergeant Daniels’s squad and fought alongside Elliott Tercorien. However, being part of a medical team, Beckett’s primary function was to carry stretchered troops to safety, either for evacuation for swift, on-site medical attention. His entire unit was abducted in 2077, straight from the frontlines.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Among the Stars: If revived from stasis, Beckett will fight alongside you through the cryo labs until he dies a short time later.
Effects of player actions
- If you revive him and Daniels without Elliot first preparing them, they will run into the operating room and fight each other to the death.
|Winterized medic armor|
Winterized medic helmet
|Type 93 Chinese assault rifle*|
Drops on death
* He receives a Chinese assault rifle from Elliot Tercorien if he is correctly revived.
- Both he and Daniels lose health naturally over time and will not heal themselves, even if somehow given stimpaks; this will eventually lead to their deaths. Additionally, Beckett and Daniels will die immediately upon destruction of the cryo lab generator as part of a scripted event.
- If Daniels and Beckett are revived while Pek is with the player, they may attack and eventually kill Pek.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.91: "Private Beckett
Part of the 108th Infantry Battalion, Private Beckett was part of Sergeant Daniels's squad and fought alongside Elliott Tercorien when he had to. However, being part of a medical team, Beckett's primary function was to carry stretchered troops to safety, either for evacuation for swift, on-site medical attention. He can be revived from his stasis pod along with Sergeant Daniels, either without Elliott preparing their memories (in which case, Beckett is hostile), or after their memories return (in which case, Beckett fights alongside you until falling during the assault on the Cryo Storage facility)."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)