Once a switching station serving Thicket Excavations. Recently, this location appears to have been used by The Railroad as a stopover. However, the last two agents, Dutchman and Helena are quite dead, and the synth (A9-51) they were escorting is nowhere to be found. Dutchman and the synth became surrounded by a Synth Retention Bureau squad; A9-51 was told to count to ten and make a break for the treeline, and Dutchman met his end in a hail of gunfire. Instead of being captured, A9-51 took its own life with a self-inflicted gunshot to the head; still, the Institute retrieved the remains.
To the north is a loading dock, with a steamer chest inside the office. The train tracks lead south, littered with tipped boxcars, as well as the stationmaster's tower, containing a desk and terminal. Further south is a Railroad dead drop in the blue boxcar behind a locomotive.
- The Bedford station recording can be downloaded from the stationmaster's terminal.
- Cargo handler's note in the toppled trash bin in the station.
- A Railroad Dead Drop in the blue barrel in the boxcar, marked with the appropriate railsign.
- A railway rifle will spawn if above level 20 in the blue car behind the locomotive on the south end of the station.
Baedford station appears only in Fallout 4.
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition p.264: "[1.13] BEDFORD STATION
This was a train switching station serving Thicket Excavations. Recently, this location appears to have been used by the Railroad as a stopover. Look for the bodies of Helena and Dutchman, though the synth they were protecting is nowhere to be found. Locate a large trunk with items in the freight warehouse (north) and a Railroad dead drop in the blue carriage."
(Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Map)
- Bedford station recording
- There is a blood splatter on the wall and floor of the signal station, and a pipe revolver nearby.