Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Beretta (Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel)
|For an overview of 9mm pistols in the Fallout universe, see 9mm pistol.|
|The following is based on Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Background[edit | edit source]
The 9mm M9FS Beretta was created in 1975 by the Fabbrica d'Armi Pietro Beretta, military adopted in 1985 and officially entered service in 1990. It's a short recoil, semi-automatic, single-action/double-action pistol using a staggered box magazine of 15 cartridges caliber 9mm. It provides good accuracy up to 50 m and it's also easy to clean.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The single version is good for the beginning but bad after Chapter 1. The dual variant is a very good weapon until the end of Chapter 1.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Single[edit | edit source]
- Carbon Town Center, purchased from Jesse
- Carbon Warehouse Second Floor, found in footlocker
- Carbon Warehouse Second Floor, found in crate
- Carbon Crater Upper Level, found on ground
Dual[edit | edit source]
- Carbon Crater Pit, found on raider's corpse
- Carbon Town Center (Dusk)/Warehouse Main Storage/Mill Parking Lot, purchased from Jesse
- Carbon Town Mill Exterior, found in footlocker
Beretta render by David Finley