The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
I used to be pretty, you know! Everyone used to come around all the time!”— Bessie Lynn, Fallout 3.
Bessie Lynn is a ghoul residing in Warrington Station in Fallout 3.
Bessie Lynn is a shy woman who defers to Roy Phillips, her boyfriend, in all matters. She has accepted her ghoulhood but is still self-conscious about it. If she is allowed into Tenpenny Tower, it is implied she is unaware of just what Roy Phillips did to the previous inhabitants.
- If the player has not yet completed the Tenpenny Tower quest, Bessie can be found in the living quarters of Warrington Station.
- If the player has completed the Tenpenny Tower quest by letting the ghouls in, she will take over New Urban Apparel and can be found there.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: 260-540 *|
Sells: armor and clothing *
|This character is involved in quests.|
* only if Tenpenny Tower is completed by allowing the ghouls to live in the tower
- Tenpenny Tower: If the Lone Wanderer chooses to eliminate the ghouls, Bessie Lynn is one of the targets who the Lone Wanderer has to kill.
Effects of player actions
- If the Lone Wanderer completes "Tenpenny Tower" by allowing the ghouls to live in the tower, Bessie will take over New Urban Apparel and can be bartered with.
|Dirty pre-War spring outfit|
Drops on death
- "Oh... well... it's not so bad, I guess. Once you get used to it... but, it's not like before."
- "I used to be pretty, you know! Everyone used to come around all the time!"
- "People stop wanting to be around you, though... when it starts to happen... when you start to change, I mean..."
Bessie Lynn appears only in Fallout 3.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.62: "Bessie Lynn
Bessie Lynn is a shy woman who defers to Roy Phillips (her boyfriend) in all matters. She has accepted her Ghoulhood but is still self-conscious about it."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)