As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Black Rock cave
Fallout: New Vegas locations project
Black Rock cave
Black Rock Cavern is a very small area. There are 3-4 nightkin inside the cave, including a nightkin master (All are invisible). A dead Prospector can be found at the back of the cavern holding the Paladin Toaster and a few dead coyotes lie throughout.
- The Paladin Toaster, a unique version of the zap glove, can be found by searching the body of the dead Prospector in the back of the cave.
- One hydra is lying next to the same prospector.
- Near the entrance to the cave by a tree is a hollowed-out rock that overlooks a drop off and contains random loot.
- The entrance to the cavern may be surrounded by radscorpions ranging from regular ones to giant ones.
- Nightkin inside will be friendly if you've completed the quest Crazy, Crazy, Crazy by repairing Rhonda. These nightkin will mention different things depending on the point of the main storyline and the companions following you. However, they will not talk directly to the player.
Black Rock cave appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Crazy, Crazy, Crazy has been completed with Rhonda being repaired the nightkin might still attack the player on sight. Even if
- The coyotes may all be standing, as if alive, though they are actually just corpses.
- Whilst looting the dead prospector, the Paladin Toaster may not appear, only the apparel.