Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Bleed Me Dry
Bleed Me Dry
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
The Thorn is looking for more beasts to pit against each other and more eggs would satisfy this.
Quick walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Enter The Thorn and talk to Red Lucy.
- Collect giant mantis eggs in Vault 22.
- Collect radscorpion eggs east of Goodsprings Cemetery.
- Collect fire gecko eggs in Bootjack Cavern.
- Collect nightstalker eggs in Bloodborne Cave.
- Collect cazador eggs in the hills heading up to Jacobstown.
- Collect deathclaw eggs in quarry junction or Dead Wind Cavern.
- Return to Red Lucy.
Quest stages[edit | edit source]
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help The Vault by writing it.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- After starting the quest, then asking Red Lucy for watching a fight between two creatures down in the Thorns arena, the creatures may not fight each other but standing in the arena facing each other doing nothing. Interacting with Lucy is impossible from now on, trying so she says: "It's time for blood. Not talk. Find me after the fight." Since the fight never starts, even not after lots of in-game days, you may not interact with Red Lucy and thus, progress with the quest. Discreetly and silently killing one of the creatures will allow you to resume the quest because the fight has been "won".
- After completing Bleed Me Dry and having sex with Red Lucy, she may stay in her room and not come out, asking for intercourse in dialogue only. To fix this you must sleep in her bed for around 24 hours or so.
- After giving Red Lucy the mantis eggs, the quest will not continue on. The quest becomes reset and you must do the first steps again.
- After completing the quest Red Lucy may not give you the unique weapon Dinner Bell even after having sex with her.
- Lonesome Road, should you save at any point during the quest, whether its auto or manual, trying to load the file causes game to freeze. This quest might be bugged after the Lonesome Road. After completing