Bone (The Pitt)
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Look scab, you don't want my attention.”
Not quite as vicious and uncaring as the rest of the raiders loyal to Ashur, Bone guards the slaves inside the Mill, and is generally unpleasant to speak to until one proves themselves in the Arena. Once their mettle is unquestioned, Bone changes her tune, and they can receive a semblance of a civil conversation.
Bone can be found leaning against the wall opposite the entrance to the office that leads to the Steelyard. During fights in the Arena she can be seen in the audience above the fight area.
Interactions with the player character
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
Effects of player actions
- When the player completes the arena, she comments on the fights.
|Raider throwdown armor|
|R91 Assault rifle|
Drops on death
- Jackson mentions that he thinks Bone is 'hot'.
- She is one of the few Pitt raiders that respects you for being in the Arena.
- Bone will immediately flee as soon as the slave uprising begins, instead of helping the other raiders fight the slaves. The rebelling slaves will often chase her down and kill her if the other Pitt raiders don't kill them first.
- "Damn, you killed the fuck outta Gruber!"
- "You're one crazy ex-scab, I'll give you that."
- "Those Bear Brothers never saw you comin', did they?"
- "What's goin on, killer? Ha ha!"
- Enslaving her can be buggy, as she doesn't actually have the audio files available for enslavement. After being enslaved she will run a short distance (usually to the nearest doorway or other turn point) and stop, then resume smoking; Bone will make no further efforts to reach Paradise Falls, but will be counted as a legitimate enslavement so long as the player character reaches Paradise Falls with Bone still alive.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.63: "Bone
Not quite as vicious and uncaring as the rest of the maniacs loyal to Ashur, Bone guards the slaves inside the Mill, and is generally unpleasant to speak to until you prove yourself in the Arena. Once your mettle is unquestioned, Bone changes her tune, and you can receive a semblance of a civil conversation."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)