As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Bootlegger's Shack is a location in Fallout 76.
The name belies a rather extensive facility in southern Cranberry Bog, complete with a wind-powered pump and numerous crafting stations. The owner appears to have been supplying Watogan juveniles with moonshine. of his own making.
Points of interest
- The "shack" is a rather large operation with a decent amount of loot, including two bobblehead and two magazine spawns, as well as a random power armor and assorted crafting stations.
- Random power armor: Inside the perimeter.
- Watoga High School (note): On the table in the center.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Bootlegger's Shack appears in Fallout 76.