Boulder City ruins are what remains of the heart of Boulder City, surrounded by an impenetrable wall of concrete and debris.
Accessed from the northeastern corner, by a barricaded door and an improvised command post set up by Lt. Monroe, the ruins are a stretch of devastated ruins, surrounding a central crossroads. Just inside are three NCR soldiers keeping tabs on the Great Khans holed up at the Great Khan hideout in the derelict convenience store to the west. To the southeast lie ruined buildings with mattresses inside and minor loot upstairs.
Jessup is located inside the hideout, while his hostages, privates Ackerman and Gilbert, are located in the back room in the adjacent building. Dealing with the situation is essential to resolving They Went That-a-Way and Boulder City Showdown.
- True Police Stories, spiked knuckles: Top floor bookshelf of the ruined building to the southeast of the hideout.
- combat knife: Behind the aforementioned bookshelf.
- ¡La Fantoma!: Lower floor, same building, behind a chair and a mattress.
- 3 Jet doses: In the toilet bowl in the bathroom of the aforementioned building.
- Average-locked grenade box with leveled loot, along with 2 stimpaks, 10mm SMG, or 9mm rounds: Upstairs in the adjacent building.
- 10mm submachine gun, ammunition, and Buffout: In the tub of the above building.
- Gum drops, Turbo, 9mm SMG, 2 Psycho,Fixer, 10mm rounds and 2 ammunition boxes: In the Great Khan hideout. Although marked as owned, the Khans may not atack the player after taking them.
Boulder City ruins appears in Fallout: New Vegas.