Boulder City ruins
Fallout: New Vegas locations project
Boulder City ruins
The Boulder City ruins are a location in the center of Boulder City, between the 188 Trading Post and Hoover Dam. The ruins are blocked off from the rest of the city by rubble and a NCR barricade. Lt. Monroe is in front of this barricade when you first arrive.
Layout[edit | edit source]
The ruins consist of several a bombed-out buildings where, during the quest They Went That-a-Way and Boulder City Showdown, the Great Khans have two NCR squad members held hostage at the far end of the row. The entrance is controlled by the NCR and they have the Khans pinned down in a partially destroyed building. Jessup and several other Khans are using a small shop as a refuge.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- True Police Stories and a set of spiked knuckles on a bookshelf, in the top floor of ruined building east south-east of the Great Khan hideout.
- A combat knife can be found in the same place, located on the floor, in the small space between the wall and the bookshelf.
- ¡La Fantoma! on the lower floor of the same building, in a corner by the stairs to the upper floor, behind a chair and a mattress. There's also 3 jets in the bathroom behind.
- On the 2nd floor just south of the building listed above, there is an Average-locked grenade box with leveled loot, along with 2 stimpaks, 10mm submachine gun, or 9mm ammunition.
- On the first floor of the building above in the bathroom tub is a 10mm submachine gun, ammunition, and Buffout.
- Gum drops on a shelf inside the Great Khan hideout as well as a turbo. Also, a dead McMurphy is laid out on a bed behind the bar that contains a 9mm submachine gun and miscellaneous loot.
- There are also 2 Psycho, a Turbo, a Fixer, 10mm round and 2 ammunition boxes in the hideout that need to be stolen. Best taken after the Khans leave if you don't want to engage them.
Related quests[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Boulder City ruins appears in Fallout: New Vegas.