Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Boulder Dome Level 1
Boulder Dome Level 1
Boulder Dome Level 1 Outline
|The following is based on Van Buren and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
The Boulder Dome Level 1 is the main level / first sub-level of the Boulder Dome. Besides the Secret Tunnel Entrance, the only working access points lead here. The interior is massive, spanning almost 4 city blocks in diameter.
Layout[edit | edit source]
The layout description is in accordance with the numbered picture to the right:
- 1: East Truck Garage Entrance - Eddie Galenski uses this to get his truck in and out; Jackals have a camp here, trying to get into the dome
- 2: Galenski Family Quarters - Where Hellen, Eddie, and their six kids live
- 3: Lobby Entrance -
- 4: Baggers Quarters - the quarters of the now locked out Rad-Away addicted soldiers (Main Article: Baggers)
- 5: Storage - some medical supplies; some miscellaneous stuff the scientists left for Eddie to barter with
- 6: Main Bathroom
- 7: West Truck Garage Entrance - sealed closed because the Dome is in hibernation
- 8: Cafeteria/Kitchen mainly a dispenser of nutrient paste (they don't really have any food)
- 9: Quarantine Center Entrance - a locked entrance, requires passcodes for the console; this is how Victor Presper and the grad students got in
- 10: NCR Quarters - Where Victor Presper and his soldiers stay when they take over for Part 1 of the game
- 11: Hydroponics Garden - just a cement basin due to the problems the scientists have had growing things; the PC can grow things with the right combination of Science and Outdoorsman skills
- E: Exit/Elevator - lead to lower sub-levels of the Dome
Appearances[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help The Vault by expanding it.