|For an overview of boxing gloves variants in all games, see boxing gloves.|
|Crit Dmg||1||Crit % Mult||x1|
|Effect||+35 Fatigue damage;|
+10 damage otherwise
The boxing gloves are a weapon in Fallout: New Vegas.
These gloves are designed to inflict as little injury as possible to your knuckles, while inflicting as much damage as possible to the opponent's face. This allows you to 'safely' knock someone out without killing them.
Like boxing tape and the Golden Gloves, this weapon has a special effect of inflicting fatigue damage (KO, not unlike bean bag shells) and has a Strength requirement of 1. This makes up for the weapon's otherwise pitiful amount of inflicted injury.
The gloves do not work on robots, as you cannot 'wear down' a machine; robots are inherently immune to Fatigue damage. The gloves will add additional devastation to each blow to compensate for the lack of effectiveness.
- Boxing tape, a more damaging variant that deals less fatigue damage.
- Golden Gloves, a unique variant of boxing gloves that deal more fatigue damage.
- ¹ These weapons inflict Fatigue damage in addition to their regular damage.
- A mid-condition pair can be found inside a locked (average) locker in Jean Sky Diving.
- East of the Hidden Supply Cave there is a small campfire (close to the mountain); near it you can find them inside a gun case.
- A pair in poor condition will be given to you by Doc Mitchell if the Unarmed skill is tagged.
- They can be bought at Gun Runners outside the east New Vegas entrance, but they rarely appear.
- Chet at the Goodsprings general store occasionally has them in stock but they are usually in poor condition.
- Mick of Mick & Ralph's in Freeside may have a pair available in poor condition.
- Occasionally found inside Nash residence, Primm. The boxing gloves are found in the right gun cabinet in the bedroom.
This weapon will apply the same fatigue damage even if the attacked non-player character is blocking.
- critical hit or sneak attack critical. No additional fatigue damage is applied when the player's attack results in a