|Crit Dmg||4||Crit % Mult||x1|
|Effect||+20 Fatigue damage;|
+5 damage otherwise
The boxing tape is a weapon in Fallout: New Vegas.
Of the three boxing weapons (boxing tape, boxing gloves, and The Golden Gloves), boxing tape has the best durability and the best base damage. Like its counterparts, boxing tape can inflict fatigue damage, in order to knock an opponent out, rather than kill them. However, boxing tape inflicts the least fatigue damage of the three.
Additionally, you cannot inflict fatigue damage on Robots, as robots cannot be 'knocked senseless' in the traditional sense. However, boxing tape will add additional HP damage to compensate for the ineffectiveness of fatigue damage.
- Boxing gloves, a variant that deals minimal damage, but an intermediate amount of fatigue damage.
- Golden Gloves, a variant that deals the most amount of fatigue damage while still dealing minimal damage.
- ¹ These weapons inflict Fatigue damage in addition to their regular damage.
This weapon will apply the same fatigue damage even if the attacked non-player character is blocking.
- critical hit or sneak attack critical.
No additional fatigue damage is applied when the player's attack results in a
- If you have the weapon equipped before entering a location where you must give up non holdout weapons, it looks like you're still wearing them even though they get removed.