Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Background[edit | edit source]
This once proud center of entertainment and joy has seen a stunning change of decor last year, becoming decisively more primitive. The Pack lay claim to the amphitheater and turned it into a mockery of its earlier self.
Layout[edit | edit source]
The entrance to the amphitheater hosts a few slave cages, and is flanked by living quarters. Toward the center is a cage for pit fighting, and a stage where Mason, the pack alpha, holds court.
Nuka-Town Backstage[edit | edit source]
Backstage is storage space and what used to be dressing rooms, which have been made into living quarters of the Pack. The main room holds a cooking station; to the east is a side room that contains a weapons workbench and armor workbench. Further north are the animal cages and a chemistry station.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- The Problem Solver: A unique handmade rifle in Pack livery, obtainable from Mason by passing a difficult persuasion check (forcing him to obey the player).
- Shorty's note, Buzz's holotape, Buzz's note and Buzz's apology are all found in Nuka-Town backstage in the room with the weapon and armor workbenches: the holotape is on a table near the doorway, while the note and apology are on a shelf beside the weapons workbench.
- Stinking Operators: On the bench in the main room of the backstage.
- You go tell Mason: On the bench in the backstage, in the abattoir.
- V's note and H's note: In the dressing room.