This page lists Bradberton terminals.
Little Nuka Gift Shop[edit | edit source]
Little Nuka Gift Shop: Employees Only
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS
Little Nuka Gift Shop offers the following deals, discounts, and sales. Employees are responsible for being familiar with these offers.
New Products![edit | edit source]
I've just finished displaying two new products, along with signage. Please push these new products as often as you can. There will be a bonus $5.00 gift card to whoever sells the most!
Cappy's Candy Cigarettes
NOTE: Nuka-Cola Corporation has not responded to my request to verify if the rumor of actual nicotine being present in their candy cigarettes is true or not. Please do not call attention to this while speaking with customers.
Discount Reminders[edit | edit source]
Off-Site Parking[edit | edit source]
Joe Johnson has graciously allowed us to use a couple acres of his land for offsite parking. Parking is $15.00 an hour with the following notes:
- Grass lot parking only.
- Not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen vehicles and/or goods.
- 24 hour towing is available should cars become stuck.
- Only a 10 minute walk to the bus stop!
- Bus arrives every 15 minutes.
Joe has also suggested that bug repellent be advised.
Discount Tickets[edit | edit source]
We have park tickets available at a discount price for paying customers. Buy $50 in merchandise, and we're authorized to sell tickets for 10% off.
- We do not take used Nuka-Cola bottles. Should a customer prefer to receive the advertised $15.00 off, they must purchase their tickets at the Nuka-World gates.
- Family discounts for families of 5+ may receive a 12% discount with the a purchase of $100 or more.
- Senior citizen's discount is 5%.
- Veteran and active military discount is 10%.
- Children ages 2 and younger do not require a ticket.
General Sales[edit | edit source]
The following sales are ongoing throughout the year:
- T-shirts are buy 5 get 1 free.
- Visors are buy 1 get 1 50% off.
- Customers receive 5% off batteries with the purchase of any product that requires them.
Memo - Read Me![edit | edit source]
We recently had an incident where an employee swapped out Nuka-Cola branded items for offbrand knock-offs. This is absolutely not allowed. We operate with the approval of the Nuka-Cola Corporation, so any cheap, knock-off quality products are not tolerated and will result in immediate termination.
How to tell if an item is offbrand:
- Names may be spelled wrong or a variant is used: Cappie, Nuke-World.
- The official Nuka-Cola logo is absent from the product. Some exceptions may be made, so please see management when in doubt.