Layout[edit | edit source]
A small shack built into the slope of the New York Mountains, decorated with an American flag, propaganda poster, and with a motorcycle parked directly outside. A band of Jackals has recently set up shop outside, with the owner nowhere to be seen.
There's a campfire just outside the shack. Inside, any interlopers are greeted by a tripwire connected to a rigged shotgun pointed at the door. If they survive, they can ransack the messy shack, which contains a bed, a Very Easy-locked first aid box, two ammunition boxes, and assorted loot, including caps and grenades.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- BB gun and BBs: By the super mutant target.
- Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap: By the ammunition boxes and grenades.
- hollowed-out rock: Opposite the shack.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Due to the small size of the shack, bringing followers can cause the player to become stuck, especially if they nap on the bed. ED-E is very prone to blocking the player.
- It is possible to fall off the map at the very base of the door.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Bradley's shack appears in Fallout: New Vegas.