(Redirected from Brahmin Skull)
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
It has no uses or effects, but can be a great addition to your house or hotel room.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Fallout 3[edit | edit source]
- The brahmin skull can occasionally be found in the inventory of various merchants, e.g. Moira Brown or Knick Knack. It can also be bought off of the merchant outside of Vault 106, who is aided by his own yao guai (random encounter).
Fallout: New Vegas[edit | edit source]
- Occasionally found in merchant inventories.
- One is located in Sloan in the Worker Barracks. It must be stolen.
- Another is on the shelf above Festus at the Sunset Sarsaparilla Headquarters.
- There is also one next to one of the dead Brotherhood of Steel Paladins in a crater, and can be added to your inventory; 5 normal sized brahmin skulls and two miniature versions can be found in the Ultra-Luxe Casino, next to the flamer wielding "chefs" in the Gourmand kitchen, all of which must be stolen. An unnamed version of the brahmin skull can be found amongst the pile of normal sized skulls which cannot be taken. When picked up with the right analogue stick, the message "Good! Now drop the skull with the right stick" appears in the top left corner of the HUD. While playing on a PC, it says "Good! Now press Z again to drop the skull", this also happens with a brahmin skull in Doc Mitchell's house. The Wild Wasteland trait is not required for this event.
- One is in the McBride house on a shelf right in front of you when you first walk in.
- There is a variant the skull called Antler that Davison talks to during the quest Come Fly With Me