Brahmin steak is a consumable item in Fallout 3.
The steaks are a staple food source in the wasteland. The steaks are said to be quite tasty and nutritious, as read on an Enclave terminal. It is also a very versatile food, as if the meat isn't used, it can be dried out and made into jerky, ideal for travelers and caravans.
Brahmin steak can restore +5 Hit Points, while also giving +2 radiation upon consumption.
- It can be found in the bodies of dead brahmin.
- Most settlements in the Capital Wasteland, as well as raider camps also have brahmin steak laying around.
- As well as being found on the bodies of the animal that gives it its name, brahmin steaks may also be found in Eat'o'tronic 3000s, many containers, and as loot from enemies.
- A brahmin steak is also one of the possible gifts the player can receive from a Megaton settler as a reward for defusing the atom bomb in the center of town.
- An Enclave field terminal notes the use of the steaks as a good source of food for soldiers in the field.