Bramwell was a location in Fallout 76.
A small town Pre-War, during the 21st century, the town was quickly overtaken by the construction of what would come to be known as "Mega Mansions", giant skyscraper-like mansions housing the richest in Appalachia. Unfortunately, during the Automation riots, one of these mansions would be brought down via stolen blasting explosives used by disgruntled ex-miners, headed by one "O'Connor", as Mick Flanagan lead another group in an attempt to capture The Rockhound. While the vandals were arrested, there was still much unrest in the town. After the Great War, the Responders Fire Breathers division underwent a few expeditions in the area, discovering the Excavator power armor and planning to utilize it for future exploits.
Planned to appear in Fallout 76, Bramwell would've been another town and full-fledged location, however, it was cut sometime before release. It would have been located in the Ash Heap around the Garrahan Estate and Unfinished Mansion.
While Bramwell does technically appear in-game, in terms of content Bramwell is merely mentioned in-game. Mentions of Bramwell still exist and an unused sign texture is all that remain of the Bramwell location.
Bramwell is mentioned only in Fallout 76.
Behind the scenes
- Landview Lighthouse terminals#Tourism Guide - Viewing Information
- Watoga Transit Hub terminals#Bramwell
- Garrahan Mining Headquarters terminals#Log Entry 10-3-2077
- The Rusty Pick terminals#Entry 07
- Hornwright Industrial Headquarters terminals#Archived Message - 10.5.77
- Charleston Fire Department terminals#Excavator Armor