Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
Better image needed (One without the fire and unconscious Piper please; also the local map, the rest of the location & the skeleton scenes.)
An image on this page has quality issues that need to be rectified. Please help The Vault by editing or replacing it with a better version.
Background[edit | edit source]
Breakheart Banks lies on the banks of Saugus River and was once part of the Breakheart Reservation. After the war, this parking lot and recreation area was turned into a small corn and melon farm, but was recently been overrun by super mutants.
Layout[edit | edit source]
A large wooden shack lies in the middle of the camp; the shack has a weapons workbench inside. The shack is flanked by a corn field to the south, a small lookout post to the southeast, a melon patch to the northeast, and a cooking station behind the shack to the northwest.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- A Nuka-Cola Quantum is found on the small lookout post southeast of the main house.
- A super mutant chest harness is in the main building next to the weapons workbench.
- A super mutant waistcloth is in the guard post.
Related quests[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- To the southeast is the remains of a military convoy.
- To the northwest a fishing boat is stranded on the shore; in its interior cabin is the source for the nautical radio signal.
- There is a cut cave that was to connect here; zUnusedCave.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Breakheart Banks appears only in Fallout 4.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Nuka-Cola that is meant to spawn inside the Nuka-Cola machine may spawn behind the vending machine, between it and the wall.verification overdue, remove The stock of
- side quest Cleansing the Commonwealth, the quest may become stuck and unable to complete.verification overdue, remove When clearing out the location for the
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition p.282: "[2.16] BREAKHEART BANKS
A small family farm on the banks of the Saugus River, with a corn field and melon patch, has fallen to the oversized hands of a Super Mutant gang. Remember to loot the trunk on the top floor of the central shack. Need a drink? Try a Quantum on the small lookout platform to the east."
(Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Map)