The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
Brick's the name, and I call this fine looking roomsweeper, "Eugene".”— Brick, about her custom weapon.
Brick is the heavy weapons expert in the Reilly's Rangers mercenary group in Fallout 3..
Background[edit | edit source]
Born in 2253, Brick is muscle-bound and intimidating in appearance. Hired by Reilly for the Rangers, she brought a zeal for destruction and reliable fire support to the table. She is a great asset to the Rangers, reliable and calm in combat, though impatient during mission planning. Nonetheless, she is very loyal to the Rangers and Reilly considers her a great go-to person in case of a falling out in the ranks.
During one of Reilly's Rangers run-ins with the infamous Talon Company mercs, a situation took place between Brick and one of the Talon Company mercs. The Talon Company merc allegedly spat on Brick's boots. Reilly held Brick back from what would have been "a damn bloodbath." On another occasion, Reilly had failed to hold Brick back, only to hear "the whine of Eugene starting up", witness the bloodbath. This incident caused her and the Rangers to avoid the Capitol ruins.
Brick speaks with a minor southern drawl, earns 50 caps per deployment and has amassed five merits and one demerit by 2277.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is a temporary party member.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Reilly's Rangers: Brick is among the members of Reilly's Rangers who need to be rescued from the top of the Statesman Hotel. One of the quest rewards for completing the quest is Brick's personal weapon which she calls Eugene, a more powerful version of the minigun. If you choose Ranger battle armor instead, you can still pickpocket Eugene from her if your Sneak skill is high enough or by utilizing a Stealth Boy.
- The Lone Wanderer can get 2 copies of Eugene at the end of the quest by choosing it as it reward and either pickpocketing another from her or killing her and taking it off of her corpse. Letting Brick die during the escape from the Statesman Hotel will net a second copy without the karma hit/Reilly's Rangers hostility.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Ranger battle armor|
N99 10mm pistol*
Drops on death
* Only if the Lone Wanderer does not give her any ammunition
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Brick appears only in Fallout 3.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
She seems to be inspired by the Marine, Vasquez, from Aliens, who has the same kind of gun, attitude and haircut.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Sometimes she will not appear at the roof of the Statesman Hotel if you fail the quest by killing Reilly.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.64: "Brick
Brick is 32, and part of the mercenary group dedicated to mapping the ruins of Washington D.C. Currently, she is trapped at the top of the Statesman Hotel on the roof awaiting supplies or rescue. She is the team's heavy weapons specialist and carries a Minigun she has christened Eugene. She is muscle-bound and intimidating in appearance, and her only concern is what to point her gun at and vaporize next."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)
- Ranger compound terminals#Brick
- Ranger compound terminals#Personal Entry 177
- Ranger compound terminals#Personal Entry 176