Burdette Manor is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
Another derelict Italianate mansion overlooking the drained Summersville reservoir, this one is distinct in that it has not been completely gutted and rendered inaccessible by the passage of time.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The mansion has an extensive interior, though that's not saying much. There are plenty of nooks and crannies, with the location's trunk on the top floor of the mansion, in the attic. There are two safes scattered across the mansion, together with a caps stash, a pair of magazines, and a pair of bobbleheads.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Holotapes and Notes
- Old Nate's Farewell: On the ground next to a skeleton in a wheelchair out in the front yard.
- The Domestics Note 2: The note can be found on a small rowboat halfway to Summersville Docks, along with two mannequins and some food.
- Potential bobbleheads
- Lying on the floor near the flattened side door on the western side of the manor, just outside.
- On the rock cliff between the edge of the property and the dry lake, on a narrow ledge halfway down, below the cluster of Soot Flowers.
- Potential magazines
- Beneath the Nuka-Cola wooden crate, in the north corner of the kitchen.
- Behind the cardboard box, on the low shelf of the small table in the eastern corner, near a moving dolly, across from the red trunk, in the attic area of the mansion.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Stimpak, RadAway, Rad-X, Buffout, Med-X, Mentats (and rare variants), Addictol, blood pack
- Junk: Pre-War money, fancy hairbrush, silver locket, silver pocket watch, silver fork, silver table knife, silver table spoon, gold pocket watch, gold plated flip lighter
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Burdette Manor appears in Fallout 76.