Built in 1711 on Louisburg Square, this ancient mansion in the Beacon Hill district of Boston has served the Cabot family for centuries. Kept in pristine shape by a dedicated crew of robotic guardians and allies of the family, the mansion is a reminder of times gone by and of familial bonds kept strong through history and a certain mysterious serum. If one visits the interior of the mansion, they would be shocked to appear in a place out of time, a building full of pre-War items, appliances, and furniture still as fresh and spotless as the day they exited the factory.
The mansion is divided into three floors, with an additional basement section.
- The basement contains the kitchen, pantry, and Edward Deegan's room, like in noble houses of old. There's plenty of loot in Edward's room, including a green steamer trunk.
- The ground floor contains the main hall, where the meetings take place, and the dining room.
- The first floor contains Jack Cabot's laboratory and study, the latter overlooking the lab area. There's a Zeta gun on the table in the laboratory.
- The second floor contains the rooms for the family members and their guests, all in spotless condition. Lorenzo Cabot's journal is on the desk in one of the bedrooms, along with a steamer trunk in the broom cupboard.
- Massachusetts Surgical Journal: In the bedrooms.
- Zeta gun: (must be stolen) found on the second floor, in the computer data room, on the table.
- Fat Man and Mini nuke: (must be stolen) found in basement, in Edward Deegan's room. Fat man is left of door, and Mini nuke is on the dresser
- Lorenzo Cabot's journal: On the desk in one of the bedrooms.
Cabot House appears only in Fallout 4.
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition p.463: "[12.03] CABOT HOUSE
This 1711 mansion is sealed up tighter than a T-60 Power Armor vacuum attachment: It is strangely preserved amid the general decay. Located on Louisburg Square, the park is still well maintained. The intercom at the front door allows you to ask to gain entry."
(Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Map)