Fallout: New Vegas locations project
Named for the former settlement of Callville, this bay was created when the Colorado River was dammed to form Lake Mead. It was once a small port and boat launch, now Callville Bay is a derelict no-man's land overrun by cazadores. From their nest inside the remains of the corrugated metal warehouse, they keep prospectors and wastelanders away from, among other locales Captain Dean Boat Rentals.
Callville Bay is a boating harbor serving Lake Mead. It consists of a ruined boat house and a store named Captain Dean Boat Rentals. The store contains a few bottle caps, a locked safe, and a first aid box guarded by giant rats. In the boat house you will find miscellaneous supplies guarded by a group of cazadores, who have established a nest there.The slipway jutting out into Lake Mead is where Loyal's detonator is used to activate the deployable ballast as part of the quest Volare!.
- 2 Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle caps: One in the shelves with the empty Sunset Sarsaparilla bottles, and another next to the cash register. The 2nd cap may not appear initially. However, much like the disappearing cap at Gypsum Train Yard, throwing a frag grenade at the cash register should reveal it.
- At the shelf with some burnt books, there is a Lad's Life (partially covered up); you may need to squat down to see it.
- Average locked safe with ammunition, weapon, and caps.
- In the middle of the warehouse there is a boat on a pile of bricks. Inside you will find 1 ammunition box, 1 first aid box, 1 metal box & 2 antivenom.
- In Captain Dean Boat Rentals on the shelf directly in front of you upon entering is a toy car that merely says Take. However you cannot take it and picking it up causes a message to say "Good! Now press RS(RS3 for PS3) again to let go of the skull." If playing on the PC version, the message will read "press Z to let go".
- The warning on the tow winch is written in French. It translates as "Danger of death: High-voltage cables. Distance: 0 m. 00. Depth: 0' 60".
- The welcoming sign includes a advertisement for the Poseidon Energy U-235 outboard motor.
- There is a small piece of paper in the shop which appears to have the number "6" on it. This may be a reference to Courier Six, which is the player character.
- Sometimes cazadors will attack you while swimming away, and may start flying around underwater.
Callville Bay appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Callville Bay
- Fallout: New Vegas Official Game Guide Collector's Edition p.364: "[3.18] Callville Bay
Once a small port and boat launch, Callville Bay is a derelict no-man's land overrun by Cazadores from their nest inside the corrugated warehouse that has fallen in on itself. There's a (currently inactive) harpoon winch on the launch itself. Lake Mead is great sources of drinking water, so sip yourself healthy, and don't forget to visit Captain Dean's Boat Rentals. Deal with the rodent infestation, before rummaging through the store shelves for the following:
* Bobby Pin (2)
* Knife (3)
* First Aid Box
* Sunset Sarsaparilla Star Cap [40/100]
* Sunset Sarsaparilla Star Cap [41/100]
* Magazine: Lad's Life [Survival] [14/30] [24/52]
* Carton of Cigarettes (2)
* Floor Safe Items [Average]"
(Fallout: New Vegas Official Game Guide Collector's Edition Tour of the Mojave Wasteland)