Camarader-E is a perk in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Lonesome Road.
The Camarader-E perk has five levels and each circuit board you collect towards the completion of the ED-Ecated quest gives ED-E a bonus upgrade. There are a total of 5 eyebot upgrade circuit board in broken eyebots found throughout the divide. Each rank of this perk has a different effect;
- Rank 1 - Weapon condition bonus (daily 25% weapon condition repair dialogue option).
- Rank 2 - Energy/microfusion cell manufacture (daily dialogue option)
- Rank 3 - Increased DT (+2 DT for both player and ED-E)
- Rank 4 - Damage Bonus (+5 beam weapon damage for both player and ED-E)(Affects the same weapons as Laser Commander)
- Rank 5 - V.A.T.S. Attack Bonus (+5% V.A.T.S Targeting for both player and ED-E)
- Hopeville Silo Bunker Entrance - lying in the middle of the hallway behind the door to the left of the entrance.
- Hopeville Missile Base Headquarters - underneath a desk in an office area to the left of the entrance.
- Ashton Silo Control Station - First level of the silo, behind large door opened by a hard terminal.
- Fast travel to the Cave of the Abaddon, come out of the cave and subsequent building going southeast. There should be a nuke to blow up. Once it's destroyed, go to the blast site (past the blue old world flag) to find the sparking ED-E.
- Municipal Sewers - Accessed from the Third Street Municipal Building via sewer style entrance. On the left as you enter.
- The name of this perk is a reference to the word "camaraderie" which means the quality of affording easy familiarity, which makes sense because both models of ED-E get these perks.
- This perk is valid for both the ED-E encountered in the Divide and the one in the Mojave Wasteland.
- As no materials are used, having ED-E repair high value weapons before selling them will substantially increase their value.
- The first circuit board can easily be obtained without fighting any enemies in the Divide.
After you rescue ED-E, it may have more hitpoints than before but could lose the DT bonus.