Split suggested (Overview)
It has been suggested that this article or section should be split in multiple parts. Please help The Vault by discussing this issue on the article's talk page.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This brand of camera is a twin-lens reflex camera with a fixed focus. Exposure time is controlled by a shutter arm, and illumination is provided by a flash bulb held in a flash holder.
Fallout 4[edit | edit source]
With the release of Fallout 4, cameras have become a source of materials for the game's in-depth crafting system.
Locations[edit | edit source]
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help The Vault by writing it.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cameras can be handed in to Scribe Rothchild after the completion of Broken Steel in the unmarked quest, Getting Ready for Prime Time.
- Artwork for the city of Necropolis shows that a Codac R9000 camera was used to take a picture of the city.
- Kenny's cave in Point Lookout is a constant source of infinite cameras, as Kenny always has one set up for him to shoot at as a target.
- If one manages more film for the Codac R9000 camera, and reloads the camera, it will reload as if it were a 10mm pistol.
- Jonas Palmer owned a working camera, and is seen taking a photograph of the Lone Wanderer and James in Vault 101 on the Lone Wanderer's tenth bithday.
- In the Old World Blues expansion, these cameras can be given to the Toaster and converted into three microfusion cells and five energy cells.
Gallery[edit | edit source]