The Camp McCarran concourse is a location in Camp McCarran in Fallout: New Vegas.
Once the hub of all passenger activities in the McCarran Airport, this building was repurposed by the NCR into barracks, mess hall and infirmary, using the large open spaces of the airport's concourse. The futuristic architectural style of the concourse and the airport has bravely withstood the elements and now serves the Republic's military.
The concourse consists of three waiting halls, divided by corridors and the mess hall. They are as follows:
- The northwestern passenger hall has been converted into a storage depot.
- The western/southwestern corridor contains the mess hall, manned by Corporal William Farber.
- The southern passenger hall contains the main hospital and ward for injured soldiers. Dr Kemp works here and offers treatment and medical supplies.
- The southeastern corridor leads down to the departures area and the Camp McCarran supply shack.
- The eastern/northeastern passenger hall contains the primary barracks for Camp McCarran. The lockers are usually full of ammunition and explosives.
- The northern hall leads back to the Camp McCarran terminal building. Private Christina Morales sits here, traumatized by the death of her husband.
Behind the scenes
The Camp McCarran concourse appears in Fallout: New Vegas.