Camp McClintock is a United States Army training center in the Forest region of Appalachia in Fallout 76.
Established in 2072, Camp McClintock Infantry Training Center was one of the premier training facilities in Appalachia and like nearly every other spot on the map, it did not escape the wave of automation before the Great War, where flesh and blood NCOs in charge of whipping recruits into shape were replaced with completely automated courses and robots. While the recruits hardly noticed a difference, it meant the world to the human staff, now relegated to desk jobs and oversight duties.
However, the automation proved to be a benefit for post-nuclear survivors, particularly Thomas Eckhart, who used the systems to promote his soldiers - and make Ellen Santiago the general he so badly needed for his plans.
- The main building contains the Camp's weapons and armor workbenches, the uniform dispenser, and Overseer's cache with another one of her tapes, detailing her adventures at the Camp. Upstairs are the offices, with the Master Sergeant Gutsy (part of Back to Basic) upstairs int he south-eastern office. The office also contains a locked terminal and a wall safe.
- The barracks are wooden hut to the southeast of the main building, beyond the training stations. They contain beds (safe from disease), minor loot, and a uniform voucher necessary to obtain one from the dispenser. The IFV outside contains a locked loot crate.
- The three courses are located at cardinal points of the base, surrounding the main building.
- Sgt. Elk's journal On the reception counter in the main building.
- Uniform Disbursement Log: On the reception counter in the main building.
- Plan: Water Purifier: In the Overseer's cache.
- Potential magazine: On the metal work counter, to the right of the Overseer's Cache, below the "Support Our Troops!" poster, on the north wall, ground level inside the main military building.
- Dynamic spawns
Camp McClintock appears only in Fallout 76.