The Cantina Madrid is a location in the Sierra Madre Resort & Casino in 2281. The Cantina Madrid serves as both the Casino's restaurant and kitchen.
The main restaurant is not accessible, leaving only the restaurant's lobby area open to exploration. The are restrooms and a coat room/supply closet opposite each other on the sides of the reception desk.
The whole area is filled in gas until the several gas valves in the kitchen are shut off. As you approach the kitchen area, you will hear dialog between Dog and God; Dog has deliberately opened the valves and is going to ignite the gas and blow himself up in order to permanently silence "the angry voice" in his head.
There are two entrances, one is the entrance through the supply closet to the left of the restaurant's reservation desk. This entrance will not be accessible until the gas has been shut off. The other is from the casino floor via the emergency door, which is through the door behind the bar and up the stairs. In the hallway leading into the kitchen, there is a desk and terminal and workbench in the corner. Out through the nearby doorway is the kitchen were Dog/God is patrolling the area.
The kitchen is filled with numerous stoves, sinks, electric hot plates and work stations. Through a doorway across the kitchen is the refrigeration area which contains some food and drink items.
- A random number of pre-War steaks (on average 3 with a maximum of 12)
- A few cosmic knives in the kitchen, mostly near cutting boards.
- Med-X: In the men's disabled toilet (far stall), past the valve radio, through the north door from the lobby.
- A Sierra Madre martini is next to the urinals in the men's restroom.
- A random skill magazine is in the trash can in the ladies' restroom.
- A rare big spoon on a workstation in the kitchen.
- David Lieu created the tileset and handled the propping and lighting in the location.
The Cantina Madrid appears only in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on, Dead Money.