Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Fallout 3 locations project
The car dealership is an unmarked location in Fallout 3.
Background[edit | edit source]
Layout[edit | edit source]
Exterior[edit | edit source]
Interior[edit | edit source]
The interior is a spacious place, with two Corvegas on display. A small administrative section is in the back, and a small repair bay is built on a raised section in the left side of the room.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- There is a copy of U.S. Army: 30 Handy Flamethrower Recipes in the garage area. If you open the main door to the dealership look to your left, and climb up the embankment by jumping on the car or the shelves to the right.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It is possible for a single Enclave soldier to spawn near the water tower before The Waters of Life is completed.
- A Talon Company or Regulator squad may ambush you from nearby.
- There is a Red Rocket to the right of it (if you are facing the entrance). An Enclave camp will be established there after completing the quest The Waters of Life.
- In front of the dealership is a possible encounter of a three-way battle between the Enclave, Talon Company and the Brotherhood of Steel. If all the combatants are killed, this may become a recurring encounter as they may respawn every three in-game days.