We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Come to think of it... that was pretty funny...”— Carolina reminiscing on her father's murders.
Carolina Red is a cruel female slaver in Paradise Falls in Fallout 3..
Perhaps the least pleasant Slaver in camp, Red is a stern-faced psychopath who was abused and tortured all through her life. Even her fellow Slavers give her a wide berth. Red loves to tell stories about her father, who once cut the legs off a man just to watch and laugh as he attempted to crawl away before crushing his skull with a rock because he was bored. You know, childhood memories. After she tells the story, she pauses and then mentions that, come to think about it, that was "pretty funny," illustrating just how sociopathic and twisted she has become - even for a slaver.
Interactions with the player character
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
Red immediately shuns the Lone Wanderer (even if the Lone Wanderer has evil or very evil karma), just as she shuns most of the other slavers. Almost all of her time is spent by herself, or with Jotun, the only slaver she seems to get along with. No matter which of the speech dialogues the Lone Wanderer chooses when interacting with her, Red will threaten and glower, but will not yield to any amount of begging, cajoling, or threatening - although begging might make her happy.
- If you are evil but don't mind the good karma you will gain, you can reverse pickpocket her with a frag grenade while she's sleeping alone in the Slaver barracks. As long as you are not caught by any of the other inhabitants, your reputation with the slavers at Paradise Falls will remain intact.
|Merc adventurer outfit|
Drops on death
- She is most likely found around the bar in Paradise Falls. She is considered a very evil character; if you kill her, you will be rewarded with +100 Karma.
- She also seems to have a crush on Jotun, It is mentioned during a random conversation with him where she says she "likes a man who knows how to look pretty and stay quiet" and also in another conversation with his father Ymir. Ymir tries to make advances on her and she turns him down in disgust but tells him to send his boy over her way, making her feelings toward both Jotun and Ymir quite clear.
- She actually is one of the few characters that cannot be made less hostile to the player, yet will not attack.
Carolina Red appears only in Fallout 3.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.65: "Carolina Red
Perhaps the least pleasant Slaver in camp, Red is a stern-faced psychopath who was abused and tortured all through her life. Even her fellow Slavers give her a wide berth. Red loves to tell stories about her father, who once cut the legs off a man just to watch and laugh as he attempted to crawl away before crushing his skull with a rock. You know, childhood memories."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)