The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
These four Chairmen serve as personal bodyguards for Benny. They follow him around The Tops Casino and are tasked with defending him. The Courier encounters them along with Benny when they arrive at The Tops after tracking Benny across the Mojave. Their fate is left up to the Courier.
Interactions with the player character
|This character has no special interactions.|
If the Courier attack Benny, they will all become hostile. The Courier can convince Benny to tell them to wait behind while they both go to the Presidential Suite to discuss Benny's fate. If this option is chosen, the bodyguards will then disappear from the game. They serve no other purpose than to be potential enemies.
|Dirty pre-War businesswear|
|Silenced .22 SMG|
Drops on death
- After the Courier deals with Benny, they will speak as ordinary Chairmen.
- There are four bodyguards.
- The Courier can speak to Swank after they found out about Yes Man and Benny's plan, which results in that bodyguards don't follow Benny to his suite.
- If the Courier goes to The Tops presidential suite and Benny lies that he'll come, he'll call his guards to kill the Courier.
- The similar happens if Benny is in the Courier's suite - the moment the Courier attacks him, the bodyguards will appear.
- Even after they are killed, their bodies will not disappear.
The Chairman bodyguards appear only in Fallout: New Vegas.