Charleston Trainyard is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
A hub of transit and commerce for the city of Charleston, the trainyard did not escape automation - raising hairs on the necks of the workers here.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The railyard consists of the main building, with two levels, and the yard in front of the maintenance building, plus a small watchtower to the southwest. The main building contains a steamer trunk (level 2) on the ground floor, in between the pillars, as well as a weapons and armor workbench in the enclosure to the northwest. Up the stairs lie the staff areas, with a terminal and a magazine spawn point.
- The roof contains the delivery lot, with the offices in the west (check around for a safe connected to a terminal and a bobblehead spawn point)
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Magazine: Staff areas, in the lockers.
- Bobblehead: Southeast corner of the roof offices.
- Bicycle, Letter of Resignation: Roof offices.
- My Dearest Nancy: On top of a small shipping container in warehouse.
- Dynamic spawns
- Any ranged ammo
- Junk: Military ammo bag, military grade duct tape, dog tags, ballistic fiber scrap, military-grade circuit board
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Charleston Trainyard appears in Fallout 76.