From The Vault - Fallout Wiki
(Redirected from Cherry Bomb)
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This item is used in the construction of the bottlecap mine.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Fallout 3[edit | edit source]
- Cherry bombs are located throughout the Capital Wasteland, the Pitt, Point Lookout, and Adams Air Force Base. Crazy Wolfgang sells them occasionally.
- There are many cherry bombs at Roosevelt Academy and Warrington Station.
- Pinkerton' Lab in the Broken Bow, along with most other crafting components.
- A bucket of cherry bombs can be found in the maintenance room of the Dry Sewers which can be accessed from Dupont Circle.
- Three are found on a chessboard in the CO Quarters at Fort Constantine.
- Two can be found at Minefield, next to Arkansas.
- In the L.O.B. Enterprises Archive level there is a toilet stuffed with five cherry bombs.
Fallout: New Vegas[edit | edit source]
- There are five of them total in two different rooms on the second floor of the King's School of Impersonation.
- Five more can be found on a shelf in the Mess Hall & Munitions Storage at Nellis Air Force Base.
- They can appear in mailboxes, metal boxes, ant refuse piles (ant mound) and occasionally in merchant wares.
- Joshua Graham sells them in the Honest Hearts add-on.
- Can be acquired by breaking down rockets.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cherry bombs cannot be used as Rock-It Launcher ammunition in Fallout 3.
- Cherry bombs are used as fireworks, although you cannot use them as such in-game.
- A question in the GOAT mentions using Cherry Bombs to blow open a locked door. However, you cannot do this in-game.
- Many Cherry Bombs can be found scattered throughout mailboxes, in reference to a common prank in America.