Christine Royce's dialogue

From The Vault - Fallout Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Christine Royce's dialogue
Game Information
NPCChristine Royce
WriterChris Avellone[1]
Technical
Data FileDeadMoney.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
 
Gametitle-FNV DM.pngGametitle-FNV OWB.png
Gametitle-FNV DM.pngGametitle-FNV OWB.png

Dialogue file tables[edit | edit source]

NVDLC01Christine[edit | edit source]

Dialogue file table
QUEST CATEGORY TOPIC TOPIC TEXT PROMPT RESPONSE TEXT FILENAME NOTES
Topic GettingChristinedownintoGalaEventposition I need you to go down to the manual bypass room to regulate the power. [Christine glances at the elevator, her expression becomes worried, then she looks back at you, then reluctantly shakes her head.] NVDLC01Chr_GettingChristin_0000B036_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic242 Things would be a lot easier if you did one snap for yes, two snaps for no. [She smiles humorlessly. She then nods once slowly. Then she shakes her head slowly.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001365A_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic242 Things would be a lot easier if you did one snap for yes, two snaps for no. [She then looks at you, her face wrinkled in a humorless smile.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001365A_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic224 Do you know how to get out of here? [She points in the direction of the main gate. Then points at your collar, shakes her head, and locks her hands around her neck.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001363B_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic224 Do you know how to get out of here? [Then her hands lash outwards, fingers splayed and she rolls her eyes back. After a second she turns back to you shakes her head.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001363B_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic042 That Auto-Doc really carved you up. Those facial scars weren't done by the Auto-Doc - the throat scar was. [SUCCEEDED] [She nods... slowly, then puts her hand in front her throat, closes it slowly, then points at you.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000103DF_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic042 That Auto-Doc really carved you up. [FAILED] [She frowns, narrows her eyes, and looks at you.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000103E0_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic139 Do you know what those machines around the Villa are? [Christine shakes her head, then pauses, and makes a small circle with her thumb and forefinger.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000133CF_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic139 Do you know what those machines around the Villa are? [She points at you, and makes the motion of putting something in her palm.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000133CF_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic171 This nodding, frowning, pointing you do is wearing me out. Can't you communicate some other way? Can you write? [SUCCEEDED] [Christine frowns, then pauses and traces one of the scars on her head with her finger.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001349B_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic171 This nodding, frowning, pointing you do is wearing me out. Can't you communicate some other way? Can you write? [She then makes a motion as if picking up a pencil, tries to write, then shakes her head.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001349B_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic171 This nodding, frowning, pointing you do is wearing me out. [FAILED] [Christine nods, frowns, then points at you, then points West. Then she glares at you.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001349C_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic276 What weapons are you skilled at? [Christine draws a jagged lightning bolt in the air, pantomimes throwing a grenade, and then pulls an imaginary knife from behind her back.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000138DA_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic276 What weapons are you skilled at? [Then she moves her feet shoulder width apart, holds hands up in a martial arts stance, then turns both hands into pistols, pantomimes rapid-firing.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000138DA_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic276 What weapons are you skilled at? [She then holds one pistol up, takes aim as if sighting along the barrel and does a single shot, ends with a nod.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000138DA_3
Topic FollowersWait Wait here. [Christine nods.] NVDLC01Fol_FollowersWait_00005405_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic020 You could have said something sooner. {Reluctant}Wasn't sure until now I could trust you. Now I know. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0000A80D_1 < voice is restored. Christine says she didn't know who she could trust. Thinks player is worth keeping around. >
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic020 You could have said something sooner. Look, when I woke up here... however that happened... I had this key on me - I think it belongs to her. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013B16_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic020 You could have said something sooner. Haven't had a chance to use it yet - might open the dresser, or the safe - didn't have time to experiment with it before you arrived. Here you go. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013B16_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic020 You could have said something sooner. {Reluctant}Wasn't sure until now I could trust you. Now I know. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001401C_1 -- NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0000A80D_1 < voice is restored. Christine says she didn't know who she could trust. Thinks player is worth keeping around. >
Topic PlayersaystheywerehappytodoitandChristineshouldtakeoffTheyllhandletherest Just glad you're safe. Hold up here, I'll take care of Elijah. {Studies player, thinks the player is worth it}Good luck. He's... not an easy opponent. If I can, I'll help. {Beat, thinking}Might be able to figure something out using the Sierra Madre's computer systems. NVDLC01Chr_Playersaystheyw_0000A813_1 < voice is restored. Christine wishes the player good luck and walks over to the intercom to disable security. >
Topic FollowersLetsGo Let's get going. [Christine nods.] NVDLC01Fol_FollowersLetsGo_00005445_1
Topic FollowersStealthing FollowersStealthing [Christine crouches down.] NVDLC01Fol_FollowersStealt_0000532A_1
Topic FollowersOverburdened FollowersOverburdened [Christine puts her palm flat and lowers it to the ground, shakes her head.] NVDLC01Fol_FollowersOverbu_00005455_1
Combat Poisoned Poison [Christine looks at you, touches her throat, frowns.] NVDLC01Followers_Poisoned_0000536E_1
Combat Frenzy Frenzy [Christine's face peels back in a snarl.] NVDLC01Followers_Frenzy_00005435_1
Combat OnFire OnFire [Christine begins to beat at the flames on her body.] NVDLC01Followers_OnFire_000053B1_1
Combat Regenerating Regenerating [Christine blinks, takes a breath, then nods.] NVDLC01Fol_Regenerating_00005362_1
Combat KOed KOed [Christine's eyes blank, and she falls.] NVDLC01Followers_KOed_00005431_1
Combat Crippled Crippled [Christine taps herself, then waves her hand - she looks in pain.] NVDLC01Followers_Crippled_000053CD_1
Combat UsedDoctorBag UsedDoctorBag [Christine checks herself, gives the thumbs up.] NVDLC01Fol_UsedDoctorBag_00005382_1
Combat NoAmmo NoAmmo [Christine taps her gun in frustration.] NVDLC01Followers_NoAmmo_0000534E_1
Combat WeaponIneffective WeaponIneffective [Christine taps her weapon angrily, assumes defensive stance.] NVDLC01Fol_WeaponIneffecti_000053AD_1
Combat ArmorIneffective ArmorIneffective [Christine quickly taps what she's wearing, makes a hatchet motion.] NVDLC01Fol_ArmorIneffectiv_0000539F_1
Combat Wake Wake [Christine shakes her head, gets quickly back on her feet.] NVDLC01Followers_Wake_0000537E_1
Combat Wake Wake [Christine quickly leaps to her feet, narrows her eyes, and scans the area.] NVDLC01Followers_Wake_00013B81_1
Combat HealthQuarter HealthQuarter [Christine winces, clutches her side.] NVDLC01Fol_HealthQuarter_00005441_1
Topic FollowersTacticsCombatPassive I want you not to attack enemies unless I've already engaged them. [Christine raises an eyebrow, then shrugs.] NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_00005397_1
Topic FollowersFiredYes Yes, I'm sure. [Christine nods.] NVDLC01Fol_FollowersFiredY_00005393_1
Radio RadioHello RadioHello <AUDIO: Christine's radio freq opener.>{Mikey, might make a few sec of crackling, static, or radio knob whirring/tuning, dupe it for other companions radio intro openers for simplicity.} NVDLC01Rad_RadioHello_000108C4_1
Radio RadioHello RadioHello <AUDIO: Christine's radio freq opener.>{Mikey, might make a few sec of crackling, static, or radio knob whirring/tuning, dupe it for other companions radio intro openers for simplicity.} NVDLC01Rad_RadioHello_00011362_1 -- NVDLC01Rad_RadioHello_000108C4_1
Radio RadioHello RadioHello <AUDIO: Christine's radio freq opener.>{Mikey, might make a few sec of crackling, static, or radio knob whirring/tuning, dupe it for other companions radio intro openers for simplicity.} NVDLC01Rad_RadioHello_00011363_1 -- NVDLC01Rad_RadioHello_000108C4_1
Detection LostToNormal LostToNormal [Christine scans the area, then shakes her head.] NVDLC01Fol_LostToNormal_0000542A_1
Detection CombatToNormal CombatToNormal [Christine scans the area, then relaxes slightly.] NVDLC01Fol_CombatToNormal_000053DA_1
Detection AlertToNormal AlertToNormal [Christine does one final scan, then shakes her head, and motions forward.] NVDLC01Fol_AlertToNormal_000053A6_1
Detection NormalToCombat StartCombat [Christine's eyes narrow, stance changes.] NVDLC01Fol_NormalToCombat_0000543A_1
Detection AlertToCombat AlertToCombat [Christine motions to you, points.] NVDLC01Fol_AlertToCombat_0000540E_1
Detection NormalToAlert NormalToAlert [Christine holds up her hand, pauses, then starts scanning the area.] NVDLC01Fol_NormalToAlert_0000544E_1
Detection LostIdle LostIdle [Christine scans the area intently.] NVDLC01Followers_LostIdle_000053D2_1
Detection AlertIdle AlertIdle [Christine raises her hand, and starts scanning the area.] NVDLC01Followers_AlertIdle_000053BE_1
Combat Assault Assault [Christine points at your collar, then hers.] NVDLC01Followers_Assault_0000532E_1
Combat AcceptYield AcceptYield [Christine checks herself, stops attacking, looks angry, points at collar.] NVDLC01Fol_AcceptYield_00005386_1
Combat Steal Steal [Christine narrows her eyes, then shakes her head and waves you off.] NVDLC01Followers_Steal_00005366_1
Combat Death Death [Christine clutches her collar as she falls, clawing at it.] NVDLC01Followers_Death_00005342_1
Combat AvoidThreat AvoidThreat [Christine makes frantic motions with her hands.] NVDLC01Fol_AvoidThreat_00005409_1
Combat Flee Flee [Christine shakes her head, waves at you to follow.] NVDLC01Followers_Flee_000053A1_1
Combat Hit Hit [Christine takes the blow, doesn't flinch.] NVDLC01Followers_Hit_0000537A_1
Combat PowerAttack PowerAttack {TEMP: Not sure needed. Power attack.} NVDLC01Fol_PowerAttack_00005326_1
Combat Attack Attack [Christine narrows her eyes, and her stance changes.] NVDLC01Followers_Attack_00005346_1
Topic FollowersTrade Let's trade equipment. [Christine nods, adjusts her gear.] NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTrade_0000533E_1
Topic FollowersFired It's time for us to part ways. [Christine raises an eyebrow.] NVDLC01Fol_FollowersFired_00005449_1
Conversation GOODBYE Goodbye. [Christine nods.] NVDLC01Chr_GOODBYE_000012CC_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic145 Why do you think he wants you to go the Puesta del Sol Switching Station? [She frowns, then makes a motion as if typing at keys... then she points at you, raises her left wrist and pantomimes talking into it.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00012B5F_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic145 Why do you think he wants you to go the Puesta del Sol Switching Station? [She points at you, then her, looks right and left, raises two fingers, tries to type, pauses, and slowly shakes her head.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00012B5F_2
Topic Playersaysgoahead What do you want to say? {Takes a breath}I've been hunting the one who hijacked your Pip-Boy, Elijah, for... some time. NVDLC01Chr_Playersaysgoahe_0000A810_1 < voice is restored. Christine tells the player about her mission to kill Elijah. >
Topic Playersaysgoahead What do you want to say? {Deadly serious}He {emph}cannot leave the Sierra Madre alive. What he's done... what he's done here is nothing compared to what he's done in the past. NVDLC01Chr_Playersaysgoahe_0000A810_2
Topic Playersaysgoahead What do you want to say? The only way to bring him out is if you get to the vault... he won't allow you to go down there {emph}alone. That's when we kill him. NVDLC01Chr_Playersaysgoahe_0000A810_3
Combat KnockedBack KnockedBack {TEMP: No line needed.} NVDLC01Fol_KnockedBack_0000536A_1
Combat HealthHalf HealthHalf [Christine winces, then tries to hide it.] NVDLC01Fol_HealthHalf_0000533A_1
Topic FollowersTacticsCombatAggressive I want you to attack enemies the moment you see them. [Christine narrows her eyes, nods.] NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_00005322_1
Topic FollowersFiredNo On second thought, stick with me for a little longer. [Christine narrows her eyes, then shrugs.] NVDLC01Fol_FollowersFiredN_0000534A_1
Detection LostToCombat LostToCombat [Christine's eyes narrow, points.] NVDLC01Fol_LostToCombat_000053F6_1
Detection CombatToLost CombatToLost [Christine narrows her eyes, shakes her head.] NVDLC01Fol_CombatToLost_0000541A_1
Combat FireExplosive FireExplosive [Christine waves for you to get back, makes throwing motion.] NVDLC01Fol_FireExplosive_0000531E_1
Topic PLAYERTHROWGRENADE PLAYER THROW GRENADE [Christine covers her ears.] NVDLC01Fol_PLAYERTHROWGREN_000053B5_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic027 I've found a way to do the bypass from here. You should be able to just use the terminal over there. [Christine nods gratefully. She glances in the direction of the terminal, looks at you, smiles, gives a thumbs up.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0000EC8D_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic070 How did you end up in the Auto-Doc? [She moves her finger in a circle, frowns, then drags her hand down over her eyes. She raises them again, points to you.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000103D9_1
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineDialogueClinicBark NVDLC01ChristineDialogueClinicBark [Christine stares at the headless corpses for a second. Then she makes a slow, angry scowl.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00010BFC_1
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineDialogueGenericIdleAct3 NVDLC01ChristineGenericIdle {Coughs, getting her voice back}The quick... the quick scribe... jumped over the lazy paladin. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00010B7E_1 Script Notes: Christine has just gotten her voice back. It's a little sore, new, and she's testing it out. These lines would also be duped for the ra
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineDialogueGenericIdleAct3 NVDLC01ChristineGenericIdle {Warming up her new voice, a little tender}Mi-mo-mih. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00010B7F_1 Script Notes: Christine has just gotten her voice back. It's a little sore, new, and she's testing it out. These lines would also be duped for the ra
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineDialogueGenericIdleAct3 NVDLC01ChristineGenericIdle {Warming up her new voice, a little tender}This is Knight Christine Royce, of the Brotherhood... {emphasizes last two words}Christine Royce. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00010B80_1 Script Notes: Christine has just gotten her voice back. It's a little sore, new, and she's testing it out. These lines would also be duped for the ra
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineDialogueGenericIdleAct3 NVDLC01ChristineGenericIdle {Coughs, warming up her voice}Ugh... feels like a sore throat - after chewing on nails. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00010B81_1 Script Notes: Christine has just gotten her voice back. It's a little sore, new, and she's testing it out. These lines would also be duped for the ra
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineDialogueGenericIdleAct3 NVDLC01ChristineGenericIdle {Coughs, beats}Sounds like I smoked a mile of cigarettes. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00010B82_1 Script Notes: Christine has just gotten her voice back. It's a little sore, new, and she's testing it out. These lines would also be duped for the ra
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineDialogueGenericIdleAct3 NVDLC01ChristineGenericIdle {Shakes head, feeling bleh}Feels like the Cloud crawled in my mouth and died. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00010B83_1 Script Notes: Christine has just gotten her voice back. It's a little sore, new, and she's testing it out. These lines would also be duped for the ra
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineDialogueGenericIdleAct3 NVDLC01ChristineGenericIdle {Testing out how words sound}Chris-tine. Chris-tine. Hello. Hello. Hello. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00010B84_1 Script Notes: Christine has just gotten her voice back. It's a little sore, new, and she's testing it out. These lines would also be duped for the ra
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineDialogueGenericIdleAct3 NVDLC01ChristineGenericIdle [Christine makes a sweeping motion of the room, does a deep inhalation, then gives a thumbs up.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001386A_1
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineDialogueGenericIdleAct3 NVDLC01ChristineGenericIdle [Christine sniffs the air, then gives a thumbs up.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001386B_1
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineDialogueGenericIdleAct3 NVDLC01ChristineGenericIdle {Confined space}[Christine's breathing quickens, and her eyes dart around the walls.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001386C_1
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineDialogueGenericIdleAct3 NVDLC01ChristineGenericIdle {Confined space}[Christine seems to be sweating heavily, and her hand is twitching slightly. She looks ready to bolt.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001386D_1
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineDialogueGenericIdleAct3 NVDLC01ChristineGenericIdle [Christine nods at the ground, points at her eyes, then points at the ground again, as if in warning.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001386E_1
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineDialogueGenericIdleAct3 NVDLC01ChristineGenericIdle [Christine motions at ground, makes a snapping motion with her hand, then taps her eyes and pantomimes walking slowly, looking in front of her.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001386F_1
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineDialogueGenericIdleAct3 NVDLC01ChristineGenericIdle [Christine scans the area. She seems on edge, checking the arcades and arches for movement.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013870_1
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineDialogueGenericIdleAct3 NVDLC01ChristineGenericIdle [Christine makes a motion of loading a fake gun, then suiting up.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013871_1
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineDialogueGenericIdleAct3 NVDLC01ChristineGenericIdle {Slight frustration}Can't believe I came all this way to have my voice stolen. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00010B85_1 Script Notes: Christine has just gotten her voice back. It's a little sore, new, and she's testing it out. These lines would also be duped for the ra
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic007 Your voice... is that the Starlet's voice? {Cold}Guess the Sierra Madre healed me. {Dismissive}It doesn't matter, and to be honest, I miss {emph}my voice. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011211_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic007 Your voice... is that the Starlet's voice? I've had enough of you and Elijah running the show. {Beat}Now it's my turn. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011211_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic017 The elevator to the vault is here, too. {Recognition, matter-of-fact}The elevator to the casino vault is here. In the starlet's room? That seems intimate. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001120A_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic019 How long have you been hunting him? Too long. Thought I might have had a chance to settle it before this event happened, but then the chance slipped away again. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011217_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic021 Sounds personal. He... cut me off from someone I cared about a long time ago. He used his status to break us apart. So I had to find a new purpose, same banner. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011214_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic021 Sounds personal. Then he became unstable, left a trail of crimes across the wasteland. Once word reached us, I was ordered to kill him. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011214_3
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic023 You sound like the woman in the Sierra Madre broadcast. {Confused}Do I? {Shakes head}It sounds off to my ears... hard to tell. Not to mention it... hurts like hell to swallow. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001106F_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic023 You sound like the woman in the Sierra Madre broadcast. Might be why I got moved off to this suite... it's hers. {Quiet}That's her over there, got trapped by security like I did. Just took a different way out. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001106F_2 Thinking. In second part, referring to the skeleton in the bedroom with her, dead.
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic026 Settle it? You're here to kill him. {Cold}Those are my orders. I've seen what he's done, and I believe in those orders. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011210_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic028 I don't have time for this. Get in the damn elevator. [Christine shakes her head, more insistently this time. She points at the elevator, then downwards, then holds herself tightly and shakes her head.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0000EC8F_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic029 Are you all right? [She looks at you, blinks again, then opens her mouth - but nothing comes out.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0000EED5_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic029 Are you all right? [She touches her throat, then traces the scar beneath the chin, and her eyes widen in alarm.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0000EED5_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic033 Look, I'm here to help. [She looks shaken. As she glances at the Auto-Doc, she recoils, and her mouth opens - but again, nothing comes out.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0000EED1_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic033 Look, I'm here to help. [She looks back at you, and her hands clench into fists - her eyes narrow, and she takes a step back, studying you.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0000EED1_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic035 This isn't what it looks like. [The woman opens her mouth again, winces, then frowns and drags a finger across her throat in a slow motion. She looks more angry than pained now.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0000EED7_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic035 This isn't what it looks like. [Frowning, she touches her throat again, gently, then her hand brushes her collar, then her frown deepens.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0000EED7_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic035 This isn't what it looks like. [Her eyes narrow as she traces the edge of the collar until she finds the lock. She begins to press it with her fingers.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0000EED7_3
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic038 Don't do that! [She looks surprised. Then notices your collar, and raises an eyebrow.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0000EED6_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic041 Let's just say we're in this together. [She frowns, narrows her eyes, then slowly shakes her head.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0000EED8_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic045 What do you mean by that? [She shakes her head again and draws a line in the air between the two of you.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0000EED4_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic048 Look, together we can get out of this. [She shakes her head - once, then crosses her arms.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0000EED2_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic051 I had questions I wanted to ask. [Christine glances straight up, frowns, then turns back to you and taps her wrist.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000103DA_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic052 {After asking 1 Q}I had other questions. [She looks exasperated, then waves her hand in a circle in front of her.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000103E9_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic052 {After asking 1 Q}I had other questions. [She raises an eyebrow, then tilts her head slightly.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000103EA_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic052 {After asking 1 Q}I had other questions. [She frowns, then cups her hand to her ear.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000103EB_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic053 Looks like someone set the bone saws to run random. [She shakes her head... then pauses, and shakes her head again, then looks exasperated.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000103E6_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic054 I don't understand why they shaved you bald. [Christine looks blankly at you. Then touches her head, smiles, then shakes her head.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000103ED_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic055 Wait, the Auto-Doc didn't shave you bald? [She waves her hand, then shakes her head - she then nods in the direction of the casino.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000103DE_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic056 No, wait, I want to hear this. You were bald before? [She nods with an exasperated look, then makes a circle with her hands, repeats it twice more, then raises her hands and waves them like wings.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000103E8_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic056 No, wait, I want to hear this. You were bald before? [She puts both hands in front of her, then makes a motion with her hands as if writing something.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000103E8_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic057 [BOS] You were a Brotherhood of Steel Scribe? [She nods. She looks impressed.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000103E1_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic058 How the hell did you get out here? [She shrugs. Then she points to you and shrugs.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000103DB_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic060 Were you researching something? [She shakes her head.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000103EC_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic061 The Auto-Doc didn't do that? [She touches one of the scars on her cheeks, shakes head. Then touches the scar on her neck, and nods.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000103E2_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic062 So the Auto-Doc cut your voice box, not your scalp. [Christine nods.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000103DC_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic063 I can't restore your voice, we'd need a real Auto-Doc to do that. [She shivers slightly, and shakes her head.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000103E7_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic066 I... don't understand. Wait... that's a Brotherhood of Steel symbol, right? You're a Scribe? [SUCCEEDED] [She nods, looks impressed.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000103E4_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic066 I... don't understand. [FAILED] [She shakes her head, then nods in the direction of the casino again.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000103E5_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic068 Where were you before? [She moves her finger in a wider circle, then raises her hand over her eyes.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000103DD_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic071 I let you out of the Auto-Doc. I can put you back in there just as fast. [Her eyes widen, and her eyes gauge yours. She then touches her wounds, and her expression crumbles into anger, as if defeated. She slowly nods.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00010C36_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic073 Glad we understand each other. Let's go. {Player has no companion. Christine comes along.}[Christine narrows her eyes slightly. She slowly nods, then steps slightly behind you.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00010C39_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic073 Glad we understand each other. Let's go. {Player has a companion. Christine goes to the fountain for now.}[Christine glances at your follower, shakes her head, then points at you, her, and nods in the direction of the fountain.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00010C3A_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic075 Fine. Would hate to have carved you up anymore than you are. [Christine's defeated expression vanishes into a stone-faced glare.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00010C35_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic083 Get going. I'll meet you at the Fountain in the center of the Villa. {Christine goes to the fountain.}[Christine gives a brief nod, then turns and begins to walk.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00010C37_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic084 Look, I'm not trying to order you. But your life is tied to mine. [She frowns, glances at the collar, looks back at you. She makes a circle with her hands, puts her hand over her eyes and squints.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00010C3B_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic084 Look, I'm not trying to order you. But your life is tied to mine. [She nods at you, then lowers her hand from her eyes, shakes her head. She draws a slow line between you.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00010C3B_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic086 You're looking for something else. Fine, I can help. [She studies you again, then her expression softens slightly. She shakes her head slowly, and gives a silent sigh.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00010C3D_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic086 You're looking for something else. Fine, I can help. [She nods at you, then raises an eyebrow and nods at the door.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00010C3D_2
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic088 NVDLC01ChristineSuiteIntro2 {Thinking, determined}Should be able to rewire them, failing that, shoot them, {beat, backpedals, slight frustration}although that'll alert the others, they're on a linked patrol pattern. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00010D98_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic089 He said he knew you. He saw me, before the scars, at a place far from here. It's where he found some of the technology he uses now. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011209_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic089 He said he knew you. {Remembering a bad experience, somber}It's a place called the Big Empty. The name's deceptive - if you know where to look. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011209_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic089 He said he knew you. {Still reflecting}Almost got trapped there. There was someone else, though, who came along. Knew about Elijah. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011209_3
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic091 He knew Elijah? How? No idea. A courier. Wore an Old World flag on his back. He was the one who pulled me out there, told me where Elijah had gone. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001120B_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic091 He knew Elijah? How? {Reflective}Helped me heal up, listened to my story. He... sympathized. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001120B_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic092 Sympathized? Why? He said he understood what it meant to track someone who had such a... impact on his past life. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011212_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic092 Sympathized? Why? He said people were like couriers, sometimes never understanding the messages they brought. {Frowns}That's who he was hunting for... some courier. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011212_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic094 There's a chance he'll see reason. {Disgusted}Try and reason with him, see what happens. He's so lost in his technology, I don't think he even understands why anymore. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011213_1
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01SuitesIntercomTopic001 NVDLC01ChristineSuiteIntroBad2 Leaving me in that goddamn elevator in the dark? You'll beg me to do the same to you while the Holograms are tracing lasers across your face. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00010D99_1
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineGalaPositionBarks NVDLC01ChristineGalaPositionBarks [Christine motions to you, points at the door uneasily, then makes a pulling motion with her hand. She seems hesitant to go near it.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0000EC8E_1 <She is signaling this is where the event takes place.>
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineSuiteIntro NVDLC01ChristineSuiteIntro {More military professional}All doors are locked down, security's activated - and emitter signals are lighting up all over this floor. {Beat, comes to a decision}I'll do what I can from here. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00010D97_1 <Christine's is determined, building strength - she's going all military precision here, even with wounded voice.>
Topic NVDLC01DeanToChristineTopic01 NVDLC01DeanToChristineTopic01 [Christine studies Dean, frowns.] NVDLC01Dea_NVDLC01DeanToCh_000100B4_1
Topic NVDLC01DeanToChristineTopic01 NVDLC01DeanToChristineTopic01 [Christine shakes her head slowly.] NVDLC01Dea_NVDLC01DeanToCh_000100B6_1
Topic NVDLC01DeanToChristineTopic02 NVDLC01DeanToChristineTopic02 [Christine frowns, tilts her head slightly.] NVDLC01Dea_NVDLC01DeanToCh_000100AC_1
Topic NVDLC01DeanToChristineTopic03 NVDLC01DeanToChristineTopic03 [Christine's eyes narrow.] NVDLC01Dea_NVDLC01DeanToCh_000100AF_1
Topic NVDLC01DeanToChristineTopic03 NVDLC01DeanToChristineTopic03 [Christine eyes narrow to slits.] NVDLC01Dea_NVDLC01DeanToCh_000100B1_1
Topic NVDLC01GodToChristineTopic01 NVDLC01GodToChristineTopic01 [Christine narrows her eyes, gets into a combat stance.] NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodToChr_000101F6_1
Topic NVDLC01GodToChristineTopic02 NVDLC01GodToChristineTopic02 [Christine frowns.] NVDLC01Dog_NVDLC01GodToChr_000101F9_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioChristineAct1 NVDLC01RadioChristineAct1 <AUDIO: Mikey, this line needs to dupe the horrible saw-like whirring sound effects of Christine's Auto-Doc in the Clinic, so the PC can track it.> NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioChr_000108CA_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioChristineAct1 NVDLC01RadioChristineAct1 [Christine narrows her eyes, gets into a combat stance.] {Since this is a radio conversation there should be some shuffling sounds} NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioChr_00011353_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioChristineAct1 NVDLC01RadioChristineAct1 [Christine studies Dean, frowns.] NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioChr_00011357_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioChristineAct1 NVDLC01RadioChristineAct1 [Christine shakes her head slowly.] NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioChr_00011359_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioChristineAct1 NVDLC01RadioChristineAct1 [Christine frowns, tilts her head slightly.] NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioChr_0001135C_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioChristineAct1 NVDLC01RadioChristineAct1 <AUDIO: After freeing Christine, she's at the fountain or at the Clinic alone.>{Normal Christine breathing.} NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioChr_000108CC_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioChristineAct1 NVDLC01RadioChristineAct1 [STATIC] {Static Sound} NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioChr_00011355_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioChristineAct2 NVDLC01RadioChristineAct2 [Christine frowns.] {This will need some sound effect.} NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioChr_0001134B_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioChristineAct2 NVDLC01RadioChristineAct2 [Christine's eyes narrow.] NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioChr_00011345_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioChristineAct2 NVDLC01RadioChristineAct2 [Christine eyes narrow to slits.] NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioChr_00011347_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioChristineAct2 NVDLC01RadioChristineAct2 <AUDIO: If the player hasn't dropped Christine off at the Gala Event and she is alone at the fountain, this will be crackling silence.>{Clicking or Christine breathing, "normally" for her.} NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioChr_000108C5_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioChristineAct2 NVDLC01RadioChristineAct2 <AUDIO: After Gala Event, not Act 3 yet.>{Frantic beating on the elevator door, desperate breathing, sounds of Gala event in streets above, muted.} NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioChr_000108C9_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioChristineAct2 NVDLC01RadioChristineAct2 <AUDIO: If the player has left Christine at the Gala Event in a "good" way, this is the signal that will play.> NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioChr_000108C8_1 Christine is breathing slightly faster than normal, no banging or panic. She taps on metal, as if tapping a message in Morse code for "hurry up" - if
Radio NVDLC01RadioChristineAct2 NVDLC01RadioChristineAct2 <AUDIO: If the player has left Christine at Gala Event and she hates the player, she'll bang on the doors of the elevator to be let out.>{Hammering on door, desperate, her breathing ragged and panicked.} NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioChr_000108C7_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioChristineAct2 NVDLC01RadioChristineAct2 [STATIC] {Static Sound} NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioChr_0001134D_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioChristineAct3 NVDLC01RadioChristineAct3 <AUDIO: Christine after Executive Suits, killed her. Static.>{Nothing but a flatline signal.} NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioChr_000108CE_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioChristineAct3 NVDLC01RadioChristineAct3 <AUDIO: Needs radio filter for this, and ambient sounds outside suites after Christine has been saved and is speaking to herself.>{Mikey, we'll dupe Christine's radio barks while she's in the Exec Suites with her voice back and add a filter.} NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioChr_000108D0_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioChristineAct3 NVDLC01RadioChristineAct3 <AUDIO: Christine in Executive Suites.>{Christine breathing, normally, she sounds like she's walking around and doing stuff. Any ambient sounds from the suites should be duped.} NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioChr_000108CD_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioChristineAct3 NVDLC01RadioChristineAct3 <AUDIO: Christine after Executive Suites, still lost voice.>{Christine breathing normally, calm. Any ambient sounds from the suites should be duped.} NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioChr_000108CF_1
Radio NVDLC01RadioChristineAct3 NVDLC01RadioChristineAct3 [STATIC] {Static Sound} NVDLC01Rad_NVDLC01RadioChr_0001136E_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic024 All right, let me see if I can find another way to do this without sending you down there. [Christine smiles slightly in relief, and nods. She opens her mouth slightly, then closes it, frustrated.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0000B038_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic024 All right, let me see if I can find another way to do this without sending you down there. [She points at you, then makes a fist and puts it against her chest and nods.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0000B038_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic025 <Lie> We'll take the elevator up, see if there's another way to do this. After you. [Christine smiles slightly in relief, and moves to the elevator.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0000B039_1
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineSuitesBarks NVDLC01ChristineSuitesBarks {Pained}If it's who I think it is, this is Christine... recovered. {Starts getting voice back, surveying room, professional}In what looks like an Old World hotel room, high class, two rooms - {beat}exit's sealed. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0000A80B_1 <Christine's voice is a little ragged in this sequence, it just healed up.>
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineSuitesBarks NVDLC01ChristineSuitesBarks Floor's got holographic security. {Beat, recalling info, under her breath}Not latest tech, field of view targeting systems, primitive. {Under her breath}Familiar. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0000AD83_1
Topic NVDLC01EndingChristine NVDLC01EndingChristine {Christine Dead: Narration}Christine, scarred by her hunt for Elijah and unable to let him go, perished in the Sierra Madre Casino. NVDLC01End_NVDLC01EndingCh_0000ADA2_1 This plays if Christine died. Even though narrating, keep this on the somber side.
Topic NVDLC01EndingChristine NVDLC01EndingChristine {Narration}She never completed her mission, nor did she stop to consider what had driven her to accept the mission in the first place. NVDLC01End_NVDLC01EndingCh_0000ADA2_2 This plays if Christine died. Even though narrating, slightly judgmental.
Topic NVDLC01EndingChristine NVDLC01EndingChristine {Narration}Obsession is another form of greed, a lesson that Christine never learned. NVDLC01End_NVDLC01EndingCh_0000ADA2_3 This plays if Christine died. Even though narrating, slightly judgmental and sad at the same time, as if shaking head.
Topic NVDLC01EndingChristine NVDLC01EndingChristine {Christine Alive: Narration}Christine, her mission complete, found new purpose as the Sierra Madre's warden. She watched over it silently - by choice. NVDLC01End_NVDLC01EndingCh_00011DF2_1 This plays if Christine lives. Even though narrating, this ending is slightly stronger, more reverent.
Topic NVDLC01EndingChristine NVDLC01EndingChristine {Narration}Over time, the Ghost People came to see her as one of the Holograms. They would watch, silently, as she walked among them. NVDLC01End_NVDLC01EndingCh_00011DF2_2
Topic NVDLC01EndingChristine NVDLC01EndingChristine {Narration, a little tender here}At times, Christine thought of the Courier, who had kept Elijah's hand from her throat. NVDLC01End_NVDLC01EndingCh_00011DF2_3
Topic NVDLC01EndingChristine NVDLC01EndingChristine {Narration}The Courier reminded her of the {slight emph}other courier she had met in the Big Empty, and wondered if the two had found each other at last. NVDLC01End_NVDLC01EndingCh_00011DF2_4 Big Empty is a location in Fallout.
Topic NVDLC01EndingChristine NVDLC01EndingChristine {Narration, quiet}She did not think of them again until she heard the legends of the Divide. NVDLC01End_NVDLC01EndingCh_00011DF2_5 The Divide is another location in Fallout.
Topic NVDLC01EndingChristine NVDLC01EndingChristine {Slow, reverent - this is quietly dramatic, ends on a sad downnote}The Divide, where the two messengers, the two couriers, fought beneath an ancient flag, at the edge of the world. NVDLC01End_NVDLC01EndingCh_00011DF2_6 Slow, draw this to a close. Keep this quietly dramatic. This is forecasting a horrible, tragic event to come in a future adventure.
Topic PlayerinsultsChristine Just die, tired of listening to you anyway. {Cold, determined}Silence suits me fine. When your master shows, I'll deal with him, too. NVDLC01Chr_PlayerinsultsCh_0000A806_1 < Christine talks smack back and starts the fight. "Master" is delivered with disgust.>
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic005 All right, come with me. {Player has no companion, Christine comes along.}[Christine nods, and steps slightly behind you, waiting.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011BF7_1
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineDialogueCloudBark NVDLC01ChristineCloudBark [Christine sniffs the air, then touches her neck and frowns. She gestures at the air and taps her wrist.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011338_1
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineDialogueCloudTerminal NVDLC01ChristineDialogueCloudTerminal [Christine looks around, then nods toward a terminal on the far side of the room.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000118EE_1
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineDialogueGala02FirstDoor NVDLC01ChristineDialogueGala02FirstDoor [Christine points to an electrical box on the wall, and twists her hand.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000118ED_1
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineDialogueGala02JumpBark NVDLC01ChristineDialogueGala02JumpBark [Christine shakes her head as you approach the edge of the catwalk. She turns away from the catwalk and begins looking around.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011AD6_1
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineDialogueGala02ToxicCloud NVDLC01ChristineDialogueGala02ToxicCloud [Christine nods at the toxic cloud below, then makes a walking motion with her fingers and slowly shakes her head.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000118EC_1
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineDialogueGhostBark NVDLC01ChristineGhostBark [Christine's eyes narrow. She raises an index finger, as if listening, then points ahead grimly and pulls back an imaginary trigger.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011337_1
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineDialogueGhostDeadBark NVDLC01ChristineDialogueGhostDeadBark [Christine nods at you, then the Ghost Person on the ground, makes a neck-chopping motion.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000137DA_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic000 That's our captor. He likes giving orders. [She circles her finger around the Fountain and moves her fingers and thumb together rapidly, as if talking.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00012B67_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic000 That's our captor. He likes giving orders. [She frowns, stops moving her hand, then points at the Pip-Boy at your wrist.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00012B67_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic001 I dealt with the others, and I've got the key phrase. {Slight surprise}Surprised that Super Mutant didn't eat you... {under her breath}and don't get me started on Dean. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011C06_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic001 I dealt with the others, and I've got the key phrase. {Takes a breath, rests tone, beat}So... I just rasp out some words, and the vault opens? {Beat, to herself}That woman, the starlet... she didn't build this place, why would the builder do that? NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011C07_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic003 This place... I'm not sure, it doesn't feel like a casino. Not entirely. I know. The sealed doors, the security... it's almost a fortress. Think that's why we're being ordered to come here and crack it open? NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011C02_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic010 Does that Auto-Doc there work? {Glances at medical computer}Yeah, still functional. Lot of garbage data on it, its basic procedures should still work fine. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013523_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic011 Anything you can download off of it? {Slightly impressed}Looks like you got almost everything, not much more {emph}I can extract... {slight smile}"doctor." NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013525_1 Not mocking at the end, she's impressed, means "doctor" as a casual compliment.
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic011 Anything you can download off of it? {Operating a terminal, hunting through folders}I can see... check the root, recent diagnostics... NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013526_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic011 Anything you can download off of it? Lot of Med-X was dispensed for... Vera Keyes. {To herself,}Guess that's her corpse there for certain... and why all those meds are scattered around in here. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013526_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic011 Anything you can download off of it? ...here's the medical report. {Scanning, somber}Looks like she had some sort of terminal condition... diagnosis isn't conclusive, {to herself}must have been painful. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013526_3
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic011 Anything you can download off of it? I'm not even sure she knew, if these medical reports are enough. She must have been numb most of the time. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013526_4
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic012 {Act 3}I had some questions I wanted to ask you. {Nods}All right. {Beat}Just glad I can {emph}answer you now. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001352C_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic013 Can the Auto-Doc heal your scars? {Slight frustration}No... they run a lot deeper than that. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013528_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic013 Can the Auto-Doc heal your scars? {Quiet, unpleasant memory}While I was hunting Elijah in the Big Empty, he trapped me in one of those medical research centers buried there. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013529_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic013 Can the Auto-Doc heal your scars? {Uncomfortable}It... did something to my head... and I got off lucky. It's difficult enough to read now, and somehow the leap between what's in my head and words... NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013529_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic013 Can the Auto-Doc heal your scars? ...it just ends up being a mish-mash of symbols, not letters. Can still do math, formulas, equations... {rueful}writing poetry's out. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013529_3
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic014 You said you got off lucky? {Unpleasant memories, cont.}Yeah... I saw records of other "patients," and what had been done to them. Some couldn't hear anything but static. Others, just... gibbering wrecks. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013524_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic014 You said you got off lucky? Never going back... and Elijah was on his way here, so I couldn't stop to see if it was something I could fix... NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013524_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic014 You said you got off lucky? ...if you can even fix what happened to me when they jabbed the electrodes into my skull and turned my head into a flashlight. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013524_3
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic014 You said you got off lucky? {Sighs}Then I got here, and my voice got severed... now I have a new one. {Grim}Another thing Elijah has to answer for. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013524_4
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic015 Elijah didn't put you in the Auto-Doc... Dean did. {Emph, incredulous}Dean? {Beat, echoing disbelief}Dean {Emph}Domino? NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013527_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic015 Elijah didn't put you in the Auto-Doc... Dean did. Why would he want to torture me? {More to herself}If he wanted to do that, he could keep his singing career going... or keep staring at me. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013527_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic018 I dealt with the other two in our team, now I need you to open something. What? {Frowns}Open something... {beat}my voice. That's why it's hers... someone wanted to use me as a key. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001172D_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic018 I dealt with the other two in our team, now I need you to open something. All right, I can do that... hope you're ready. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001172D_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic022 He wasn't trying to torture you, he needed to alter your voice to use an audio-lock. To the vault... of course. {Nods}That makes sense. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001352A_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic022 He wasn't trying to torture you, he needed to alter your voice to use an audio-lock. {DUPE}An audio-lock to where? {Beat, recognizes what happened}To the Sierra Madre vault. It's voice-activated. And he wanted in. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001352B_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic022 He wasn't trying to torture you, he needed to alter your voice to use an audio-lock. {DUPE}That makes sense. {Thinking}So... those bodies in the Clinic... all right. Dean always felt like the odd one out, and he kept... studying me. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001352B_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic065 That's the hologram projector in the Fountain. What of it? You think he's using the Pip-Boy? To establish the projector connection? [SUCCEEDED] [She nods, and raises her hands, palms facing each other, then rotates in a 180 degree arc and back again.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00012B72_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic065 That's the hologram projector in the Fountain. What of it? [FAILED] [She rolls her eyes, opens her mouth to speak, then stops, her face tensing up in frustration.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00012B73_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic067 How did you get to the main gate? Then get here? {Deliver this angrier, seems like a dupe, isn't}The Gala went off, the Switching Station opened up - thought the screeching in the Auto-Doc was bad, Station worse. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013881_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic067 How did you get to the main gate? Then get here? Got outside, saw the light show, and it was enough to make me run to the casino. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013881_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic067 How did you get to the main gate? Then get here? Also... it seemed like the lights and speakers were helping to guide me... guess your master wanted a back-up in case you died. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013881_3
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic067 How did you get to the main gate? Then get here? As for being assigned to this floor... maybe it's because of my new voice. Your guess is as good as mine. {Beat, sarcastic}Maybe it recognized me as a guest. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013881_4
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic069 Maybe it was a trust issue? He built this place for her, it feels like. {Skeptical}It's possible. This place is immense... and it still has power, food dispensers, security... was it all for Pre-War guests? {Beat}Or for her? NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011BF8_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic072 I have no idea, let's unlock it. The phrase is contained in the lyrics to a song. {Nods}All right. {Cold, she knows she may be trapping the player down here}If you go down there, are you prepared... what if you don't come back? NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011BFF_1 Christine is asking, because she knows that Elijah will show up, and when he does, she's going to suicide and kill him.
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic074 I've got you to come down after me, it'll respond to your voice. {Evasive}I... just wanted to make sure you're ready. When you go down there, that may be it for us... we won't be needed anymore. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011C04_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic074 I've got you to come down after me, it'll respond to your voice. The one who made these collars, he'll follow you down there. And he won't let you leave. He's not one for sharing, never was. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011C04_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic078 It's a decayed speaker. If we stay too long near one, it'll go off. [She taps the collar and then opens and closes her hand really fast.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011C27_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic078 It's a decayed speaker. If we stay too long near one, it'll go off. [She taps her collar, then opens and closes her hand really fast.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011C27_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic078 It's a decayed speaker. If we stay too long near one, it'll go off. [She points at your Pip-Boy, her collar, and then your collar. After a second, then she opens and closes her hand slower.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011C27_3
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic078 It's a decayed speaker. If we stay too long near one, it'll go off. [She points at your collar, then hers, then nods at your Pip-Boy. She makes a triangle motion, then the same slow pulse as before with her fingers.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011C28_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic079 I believe he loved her, wanted to protect her. Too much. {To herself}Love makes people do strange things. {Beat, quiet}Won't argue that. It can drive you crazy sometimes if you can't... connect. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011BFC_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic079 I believe he loved her, wanted to protect her. Too much. {Reluctant, something's wrong}If they loved each other, and they were together... I suppose that's all that mattered. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011BFC_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic079 I believe he loved her, wanted to protect her. Too much. But she's in that side room, dead, because the casino wouldn't let her leave. {Beat}And who knows where he is. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011BFC_3
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic090 I found the phrase for elevator's audio lock. {Curious}You did? {Impressed}Looks like even the Old World can't keep you out when you've got a mind to get in. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011BF9_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic095 You'll have to wait just a little longer. {Slight irritation}Fine. {Warning player}I hear my collar beeping though, I've got the route to the exit all mapped out. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001190A_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic096 Are you going to be okay here? [She nods... then gestures at your hand, offers hers.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011BA4_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic097 <Take her hand.> [She holds it, meeting your eyes intently for a few moments. She gives your hand a gentle squeeze, then releases it and smiles slightly.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011BAA_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic098 Not in a hand-holding mood right now. [She frowns, then waves you away and focuses on the terminal.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011BA6_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic099 All right, be ready. [She narrows her eyes, determined, and gives a last nod.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011BAB_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic100 I don't understand. [She tries to open her mouth and nothing comes out. Her eyes narrow and her hands ball into fists.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011C20_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic100 I don't understand. [She touches her collar, then shakes her head in frustration and nods at you to go ahead.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011C20_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic103 I'll be back for you, okay? [Christine tilts her head slightly, glances at your collar, then your Pip-Boy. She opens her mouth, frowns, then closes it.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011BA5_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic103 I'll be back for you, okay? [Her face looks sad, and she taps her chest once, slowly. She nods at you, then the exit.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011BA5_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic105 {Terrifying Presence}Get in that elevator or I'll make those scars on your face a pleasant memory. [Christine takes a step back from your gaze... her eyes widen in alarm, she takes one step, then two toward the elevator.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011BA9_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic106 What's wrong? [Christine studies the elevator frame, raises her hands... then sets them down... then raises them up again.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011BA7_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic106 What's wrong? [She gives a silent sigh of exasperation, and frowns at the elevator, and her hand brushes the side of her face, tracing the scar.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011BA7_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic107 [Perception] It reminds you of being trapped in the Auto-Doc. [She turns to you, relieved, and nods... then she turns away, and her face crumbles. She makes motions with her fingers, then clenches her fists.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011BA3_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic108 I have no idea what your problem is. [Her face becomes angry. She points at the elevator, points downward, then wraps her arms around her and shakes her head.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011BA8_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic112 That's what I'm counting on. {To herself}"Begin again, but know when to let go." {Shakes head, skeptical}Let's see what happens. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011BFA_1 {Christine now knows what she needs to say at the Vault Elevator. She will start heading toward it at the end of the sentence, to bark the password i
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic113 {Know about mission}He'll come here, to the Suites - when he does, let him go through. I... can't let him leave here. Look, you've done so much, and he's not going to show himself until you go down there. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011BFB_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic114 {Know about mission}Are... are you all right? Something seems off. That's why you're waiting. You're going to kill him. [SUCCEEDED] I... NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011C03_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic114 {Know about mission}Are... are you all right? Something seems off. [FAILED] No... no, you have it wrong. Look, it's now or never, all right? Let me open the elevator. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011F65_1 She's lying in this node.
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic115 Do you trust me? If you do, let go of this. I can't let go. Every time I've thought about it... NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011C00_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic115 Do you trust me? If you do, let go of this. {Quiet}I've lost him so many times. He needs to die... what happened here, with us? {Doesn't want to think about it}He's... he's done so much worse. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011C01_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic116 If he kills you, I won't be able to get out. I know. And he {pause}will kill me, I can't get the collar off. Even if I could, I need to be sure - see his eyes, his face, when he dies. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011BF6_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic117 Let him come through the suites, follow me. If he escapes, you'll still be here, waiting. {Quiet}You have to promise me. Promise me you'll deal with him... if I see him, I... NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011BFD_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic118 If you try and kill him, I can't let you do it. If you die, you'll kill us both. {Quiet}I can't. It's my mission, has been. {Beat}This has to be done. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011C08_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic119 Then I need to keep you from doing it. I... I didn't want this to happen. {Sighs}Ending him is more important than saving you. For what it's worth... I'm sorry. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011BFE_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic120 Christine, please, let go of this. Let me deal with him. {Hopeful, slight}All right. All right, I'll... {frowns}but I'll need to leave this floor. He'll pick up my collar, and... NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011BF5_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic123 Don't tell me where you're going - I'll find you after this. {Nods, sighs}I... {takes a breath}never mind. Let me get the vault open... {To herself, slowly, quiet as if memorizing it}"Begin again... but know when to let go." {Slight rueful laugh, to player}Sounds like you. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011C05_1 Say this a little tenderly, the player just talked her down from suicide, and Christine's found new purpose.
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic125 What? You can make the speakers stop or something? You can dampen the signal somehow? [She is about to nod - then stops, points at herself, and shakes head.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011C24_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic125 What? You can make the speakers stop or something? [FAILED] [She frowns, shakes her head.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001388A_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic126 You... uh...speakers make a tempo... or...? You can interfere with the Speaker's detonation frequency somehow? [SUCCEEDED] [She is about to nod - then stops, points at herself, and shakes head.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011C29_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic126 You... uh...speakers make a tempo... or...? [FAILED] [She frowns, shakes her head.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011C2A_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic127 Does that work with any other collar? [She frowns, slowly shakes her head - she opens her mouth, then makes the motion of tuning a dial, then points at herself.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011C21_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic128 Got it, let's move on. [She nods, and motions for you to go ahead.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011C26_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic129 It's just your frequency. [She nods, once, then again, points at the two of you, then the Pip-Boy.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011C23_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic131 Yeah, speaker static makes our heads blow off, right. You can interfere with the detonation signal from the speakers? [SUCCEEDED] [She is about to nod - then stops, points at herself, and shakes head.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011C2B_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic131 Yeah, speaker static makes our heads blow off, right. [FAILED] [She frowns, shakes her head.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011C2C_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic132 Great. How romantic. [She looks puzzled for a second, then glares at you and motions you to move on.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011C25_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic134 He leaves audio logs, too. [Christine holds out her hand, and motions at your Pip-Boy.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00012B68_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic135 <Show her the Pip-Boy.> [Christine studies the Pip-Boy intently, turning your arm around as if your wrist's a sensor module she just found.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00012B60_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic135 <Show her the Pip-Boy.> [She doesn't seem interested in the screen - she studies the exterior, then the casing. She seems to be making sure it's intact.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00012B60_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic137 What? What do you want? [She frowns, and snaps her fingers at your Pip-Boy.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00012B65_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic138 I don't want you messing with this. [Christine snarls, makes a dismissive wave, and goes back to studying the Fountain intently - then looks at the casino, then the Fountain again.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00012B66_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic141 Careful, that's my arm, all right? [Her finger stabs through the red buttons, narrowing in on the local map. She scrolls to the Sierra Madre's main gate, frowns, backs out.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00012B6A_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic141 Careful, that's my arm, all right? [She calls up the local map of the Puesta del Sol Switching Station, zooms in. Her intent expression loses some of its edge as she notes the marker.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00012B6A_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic141 Careful, that's my arm, all right? [She looks up at you, points at marker on your Pip-Boy, points West and tilts her head.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00012B6A_3
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic144 You sure seem eager to go. [She points at the Fountain, then at your Pip-Boy... pauses, then points at her collar, then yours.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00012B62_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic144 You sure seem eager to go. [She encircles her throat with her hand, then slowly releases it. Then she motions again to the West.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00012B62_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic146 I... can only type with two fingers? Neither Dean or Dog have the technical aptitude to man the Switching Station? [SUCCEEDED] [She slowly nods, looks impressed.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00012B63_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic146 I... can only type with two fingers? [FAILED] [She sighs silently, then shakes her head and motions to the West.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00012B64_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic147 I don't know what you're talking about. [She sighs silently, then shakes her head and motions to the West.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00012B61_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic148 I don't have any Sierra Madre Chips on me. [She nods, then waits.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000133CE_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic149 Think he might be close, then. Any idea where? [She surveys the area, focusing upwards. She glances at the casino, frowns. She then looks West, then East.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00012B70_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic151 You make a pretty lousy transmitter, you know. [She glares at you. After a second, she pauses, and smiles slightly, shaking her head. She then makes a circle of the skyline with her finger.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00012B71_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic152 Here's a Sierra Madre Chip. I'll need that back. [She examines the chip for a second, raises it to her eye, then turns it to the side, gauging its diameter and width.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000133D1_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic152 Here's a Sierra Madre Chip. I'll need that back. [She runs her finger over the surface slowly, checking the engraving. She then tosses the chip back to you.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000133D1_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic152 Here's a Sierra Madre Chip. I'll need that back. [She then pretends to look around, sees something on the floor, then pretends to bend down and pick it up. She then looks at you and nods.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000133D1_3
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic153 You want... a small circle? [She frowns, shakes her head.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000133D7_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic154 We really don't have time for magic tricks right now. [She frowns, shakes her head.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000139BA_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic155 You... can make more? You can... scrounge more somehow. [SUCCEEDED] [She smiles, nods.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000133D2_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic155 You... can make more? [FAILED] [She frowns, looks frustrated for a moment, thinking.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000133D3_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic156 I don't understand. [She frowns, looks frustrated for a moment, thinking.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000133CB_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic156 I don't understand. [She stands still for a second, then stops, and slowly makes the motion of bending down and scooping something up.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000133CC_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic156 I don't understand. [Then she holds the imaginary object in her hand, as if heavy, and puts it in front of her, as if on a table.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000133CC_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic156 I don't understand. [She then hefts what looks like a small box, and pours it on top of the object, looks at it, then reaches down and holds up a small "O."] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000133CC_3
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic156 I don't understand. [Christine points at your pack, then points at the Fission Battery and the Scrap Metal.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000133CD_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic158 I have no idea what you're talking about. You can make more of those at a Workbench. With the right materials. [SUCCEEDED] [She smiles, nods.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000133D4_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic158 I have no idea what you're talking about. You can make more of those at a Workbench. With the right materials. [She points at your Pip-Boy, makes a motion of opening it up and removing something from it.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000133D4_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic158 I have no idea what you're talking about. You can make more of those at a Workbench. With the right materials. [She then raises her hand and makes the motion of smashing it and holding up the remains.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000133D4_3
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic158 I have no idea what you're talking about. [FAILED] [She frowns, then thinks for a moment. She then points at your pack, and taps the back of her wrist.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000133D5_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic160 <Storage Line. Do not translate.> Thought you'd leave me in that elevator? {Slow anger, remembering how the player trapped her}I haven't forgotten what you did in the Switching Station, not for a second. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001345D_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic160 <Storage Line. Do not translate.> Trapped down in that room in the dark, listening to that {emph}sound, like saw blades. {Cold, anger}I could barely breathe... couldn't even scream! NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001345D_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic160 <Storage Line. Do not translate.> {Quiet, more to herself}Was like being operated on in that Auto-Doc in the Clinic... all over again. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001345D_3
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic160 <Storage Line. Do not translate.> Come to throw me in the Auto-Doc? Toss me back in the Clinic where you found me? NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001345E_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic160 <Storage Line. Do not translate.> Did you know the Stimpak reservoirs ran out within an hour of being in there? I was in there for two weeks, and it kept... repeating the procedure. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001345F_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic160 <Storage Line. Do not translate.> {Disgust}No Med-X, no stims, just... that {emph}sound, feeling the scalpels... cut. {Cold}Now... we're going to see how you like it when someone else is in control. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001345F_2 Med-X, stims are healing items, and Christine didn't have any, very painful. Now is going to make player pay.
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic160 <Storage Line. Do not translate.> I can switch the proximity of the detonation frequency. Try and run? I'll have the signal seek you out, blow up your collar from a distance. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013460_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic160 <Storage Line. Do not translate.> Come in close, maybe get the upper hand? I'll set off the proximity detonator, and your collar'll blow. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013460_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic160 <Storage Line. Do not translate.> [She points at the casino, makes a movement with her hands as if talking, and then repeats the squinting gesture.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001349F_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic160 <Storage Line. Do not translate.> [Christine waits, studying you.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013BEB_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic161 You need a battery... a Fission Battery... and Scrap Metal? And you can counterfeit the chips? [She nods, impressed. Then she points at you, then her and makes a circle.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000133D0_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic162 Can you teach me how to do it? [She nods. She then makes a series of hand motions to represent weight and amounts - enough so you think you could do it on your own.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000133D6_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic165 What are you planning to do? When we first met, I thought I recognized the collar technology. Just needed some time to experiment with it. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001344E_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic165 What are you planning to do? I noticed the signal lag as soon as you arrived on the floor. Collar detonator signal's down to a dull thud, more like a heartbeat than a screech. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001344E_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic165 What are you planning to do? You think you can kill me, then make a run for the exit before my dead man's signal catches you and blows that collar. {Beat, player walked into trap}Not gonna be that easy. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001344E_3
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic165 What are you planning to do? The Suites here gave me enough tools and enough time that our frequencies... I can push and pull that collar of yours however I want. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001344E_4
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic166 You've had your voice back for only a little while, and I'm already sick of listening to you. {Cold, determined}Silence suits me fine. When your master shows, I'll deal with him, too. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013465_1 < Christine talks smack back and starts the fight. "Master" is delivered with disgust.>
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic168 Is that like a science thing? You found a way to modify the collar's radio frequency. [SUCCEEDED] I did. And it means I can control your movements. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013466_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic168 Is that like a science thing? [FAILED] {DUPE}You'll find out. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013467_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic169 But... your collar's still on. So you're not free. You can modify the detonator signal. I don't see how that helps you. [SUCCEEDED] Oh, it helps... as long as I need to control your movements. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013457_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic169 But... your collar's still on. So you're not free. [FAILED] Free? I have more freedom of movement than you do, and that's all I need. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013458_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic170 What are you talking about? You'll find out. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001344C_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic170 What are you talking about? Try and run, it won't matter, the signal will find you. Get too close to me, then the signal'll lock on. You can't get away. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001344D_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic173 There'll be a second or two of lag while you switch it. That's long enough for me to kill you. {Slightly uneasy, player is right}We'll see. I don't think you're gonna have the time. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013464_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic174 You know I didn't put you in the Auto-Doc, right? You, Elijah... it doesn't matter. Both of you have run out of places to hide. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001345B_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic175 Even with the differences in the Villa, I don't want to fight. We're inside the casino. We don't need to fight anymore, it's useless. [SUCCEEDED] No, I believe you. All along, you were watching out for yourself. I understand. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013446_1 A little softer here, for a second, Christine is going to pass along some wisdom before the player dies.
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic175 Even with the differences in the Villa, I don't want to fight. We're inside the casino. We don't need to fight anymore, it's useless. But I wonder what you would have done if there hadn't been these collars. Would you have gotten me out of the Clinic at all? NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013446_3
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic175 Even with the differences in the Villa, I don't want to fight. We're inside the casino. We don't need to fight anymore, it's useless. So as long as we're "in this together," and it's a choice between you and me? I know what you're going to choose. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013446_4
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic175 Even with the differences in the Villa, I don't want to fight. We're inside the casino. We don't need to fight anymore, it's useless. I'm not gonna wait for that to happen - again. I'm tired of being controlled. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013446_5
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic175 Even with the differences in the Villa, I don't want to fight. [FAILED] I believe you. And that's not the point. That collar... I believe you got caught by Elijah, too. I don't think it changes who you are. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013447_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic175 Even with the differences in the Villa, I don't want to fight. How you behaved in the Villa... all that was you. And as bad as these collars are, maybe it kept you from being {emph}worse. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013447_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic175 Even with the differences in the Villa, I don't want to fight. And that's the worst part about all this. That it takes something like that to keep you from hurting someone else. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013447_3
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic176 I didn't put you in that Auto-Doc. Dean did. {Disbelieving}Dean? {Emph}He put me in there? No, I don't believe it. He didn't have any reason to torture me. You, on the other hand... NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013449_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic177 He wasn't trying to torture you, he needed to alter your voice to use an audio-lock. An audio-lock to where? {Beat, recognizes what happened}To the Sierra Madre vault. It's voice-activated. And he wanted in. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013448_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic177 He wasn't trying to torture you, he needed to alter your voice to use an audio-lock. That makes sense. {Thinking}So... those bodies in the Clinic... all right. Dean always felt like the odd one out, and he kept... studying me. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013448_2 Chewing it over, slight disgust at end.
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic177 He wasn't trying to torture you, he needed to alter your voice to use an audio-lock. He was trying to figure out if I recognized him... and see if my throat healed. I'll deal with you first, then I'll deal with him. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013448_3
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic178 Something to do with the surgery. [She pauses, then draws a jagged symbol like electricity in the air, then puts on an odd, staring face.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013494_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic178 Something to do with the surgery. [She keeps the blank face for a second, then slowly blinks, looks around. She looks at her hands, shakes them, then lets them go limp.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013494_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic179 So... brain damage, or...? [She shakes her head... then stops, as if thinking.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013497_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic180 Why... would someone remove your ability to write, or... That's a specific form of brain surgery using electrodes. Pre-War. [SUCCEEDED] [She nods, slowly, and then makes the motion of typing and drawing X's and lines in the air, and then gives a thumbs up.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013490_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic180 Why... would someone remove your ability to write, or... That's a rather specific form of operation. [FAILED] [She looks distant... then slowly shakes her head.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013491_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic181 You can still do math, that's good to hear. [She nods, smiles.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013499_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic182 You can still do numbers and calculations. [She nods.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001348B_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic183 You were knocked out? [She nods. She raises an eyebrow, points at you, makes a circle, then points at your feet.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013656_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic184 He's broadcasting from the casino. [Christine looks at you, frowns. Then glances at the casino, her eyes narrowed. She stops breathing for a second, as if holding it in.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013495_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic185 You really want to get to him, don't you. [She ignores you for a second, still staring at the casino. Then she glances at you, and her face and stance relax slightly.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001348E_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic185 You really want to get to him, don't you. [She points at her collar, then the casino with an irritated look. She then folds her arms and raises an eyebrow.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001348E_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic186 Um, do you want to talk about it, or...? No, before we go any further, I need to know what the problem is. [SUCCEEDED] [She looks like she's about to shake her head, stops, and then puts her hand over her eyes and squints, as if staring in the distance.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001349D_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic186 Um, do you want to talk about it, or...? [FAILED] [She glares at you a moment, then slowly shakes her head.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001349E_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic187 You kind of... changed there for a second. Don't ignore me - your whole body language changed there. [SUCCEEDED] {DUPE}[She looks like she's about to shake her head, stops, and then puts her hand over her eyes and squints, as if staring in the distance.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000134A0_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic187 You kind of... changed there for a second. [FAILED] [She glares at you a moment, then slowly shakes her head.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000134A1_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic188 Aren't you upset? {Grim, shakes head}I've... done worse. Much worse... and for more hopeless causes, and I will again. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013522_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic189 You're looking for the man inside the casino. [She nods.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013493_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic191 Why are you looking for him? [She wrinkles her face, frowns, and looks angry. She touches her throat, traces the scar with her finger, then points the finger at the casino.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013496_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic191 Why are you looking for him? [She then points at your collars, points at the casino. Then she matches your gaze with a dark expression, then draws a slow line across her throat.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013496_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic192 You want to kill him. [She gives a nod. Then another nod, even slower.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001348C_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic195 I'm fine with killing the son of a bitch. As long as we can torture him first. [She nods grimly. She seems satisfied.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013492_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic196 Could always slap a collar on him and let him run into a wall of speakers. [Christine's expression relaxes slightly, and she nods.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001348D_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic197 I'd like to know why he did all this first and what's so important about the casino. [Christine's expression becomes furious, and she raises her hands, draws jagged lines in the air.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001349A_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic197 I'd like to know why he did all this first and what's so important about the casino. [She then points at you, then the direction of the casino, and makes the motion of two hands talking to each other.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001349A_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic197 I'd like to know why he did all this first and what's so important about the casino. [As one hand continues to talk, she moves the other hand to the wrist, and constricts until the other hand slows, stops talking.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001349A_3
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic198 I'm not out to kill anyone, I just want to get out of here. [Christine looks at you, then shakes her head, points at your collar, then the front gate and shakes her head.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001348A_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic199 I don't care. I'd rather reason with someone first than simply kill them. [She then slowly shakes her head and draws an "X" in the air.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013498_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic200 He came this way for a reason, and I want to know why. [She then slowly shakes her head and draws an "X" in the air.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001348F_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic204 I didn't bring you here. [She looks at you for a moment, studying you. She doesn't move. After a second or two, she frowns.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013641_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic204 I didn't bring you here. [She frowns, glances at your feet, then nods. She then raises an eyebrow, points at you, makes a circle, then points at your feet.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013642_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic206 Now... wait, you're acting like you don't trust me or something. [She continues to look at you for a moment, studying you, then her eyes fall to your collar, then your Pip-Boy.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001364F_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic206 Now... wait, you're acting like you don't trust me or something. [She glances back up at you, then she circles herself and points at the ground between you.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001364F_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic207 What? What about my feet? [She repeats the circling motion again. This time, she lowers her hand and circles her finger inward, until she's pointing at the spot between you.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001363D_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic207 What? What about my feet? [Still pointing at the ground between you two, she raises an eyebrow.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001363D_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic209 I... don't understand. You want to know how I got here? [SUCCEEDED] [She smiles, nods.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001363E_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic209 I... don't understand. [FAILED] [She makes a mock sigh.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001363F_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic210 Followed a radio signal here, a woman's voice. [She waits. After a second, she raises her eyebrow again.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001365D_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic211 None of your business. [She shrugs, then taps the back of her palm in the direction of the Fountain.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001365E_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic211 None of your business. [She shrugs, then taps the back of her palm, pointing West and down.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001365F_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic212 <Raise an eyebrow back.> [Almost against her will, she smiles. After a moment, the smile fades, and she points at the ground again.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013662_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic213 ...I was curious where it led. [She looks at you for a second, studying you. Then nods.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013639_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic213 ...I was curious where it led. [She points at you, then points at the casino, and she slowly shakes her head - then points in the direction of the main gate.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013639_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic216 Looking to start life as a Prospector, figured this place was a good place to start. [She frowns, puts her hands on her hips and glares at you. After a second, she rolls her eyes.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013634_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic216 Looking to start life as a Prospector, figured this place was a good place to start. [She then makes a mocking, slow intake of breath, and then winces. Then she glances at you, points in the direction of main gate.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013634_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic218 If I could leave, I would. [She looks at you for a moment, glances at your collar, shrugs. She then lightly grabs her neck with both hands, holds it for a moment.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001363C_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic218 If I could leave, I would. [Then her hands fall away. She looks at you, looks at the exit and nods.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001363C_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic219 Me? What about you? [She slowly shakes her head, then points at the ground.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013627_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic220 Are you saying it's one or the other? [She frowns. Glances in the direction of the casino, then the exit, then back in the direction of the casino.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013651_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic220 Are you saying it's one or the other? [She shrugs... without strength or conviction. She isn't looking at you when she does.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013651_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic225 So once the collars are gone, we can just leave? [She nods slowly, as if thinking. Then she raises an eyebrow, looks skeptical, then shrugs.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001362D_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic225 So once the collars are gone, we can just leave? [She points downwards, makes a circle around her, then back to the same spot... and then her finger drifts, circling, and she makes a mock-frown.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001362D_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic226 I... have no idea what you're saying. Again. You're saying it'll be difficult to return here if we leave. [SUCCEEDED] [She shakes her head, points at herself, then points at you, nods.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013664_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic226 I... have no idea what you're saying. Again. [FAILED] [She looks frustrated, then makes a dismissive wave.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013665_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic227 You were over the moon? [She shakes her head and rolls her eyes.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001365B_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic228 ...to return here if I leave. [She nods.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001362F_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic229 But not you. [She nods once.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013643_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic230 Why can't you find your way back? [She slowly shakes her head. She points at the ground, then moves each leg outward, straddling the place where she's pointing.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013648_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic231 You aren't going to leave. [She nods.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013655_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic232 So you're after the treasure then? [She frowns, shakes her head... pauses... then tilts her head slightly, nods slowly.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013657_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic234 Why would you want to stay here of all places? [She frowns, makes a mock motion of loading a gun, then hefting it to her shoulder and taking aim at something in the distance.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013667_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic234 Why would you want to stay here of all places? [Then she pauses, makes a sweeping circle, then puts her arms in a circle around it, as if covering it.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013668_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic235 You were... looking for something? [Shakes her head and makes a motion of two fingers walking.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013640_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic236 You want to... hunt here? You want to kill something here, then protect this place. [SUCCEEDED] [She looks impressed, nods.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013660_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic236 You want to... hunt here? [FAILED] [She looks frustrated, then makes a dismissive wave.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013661_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic237 Why do you want to do that? [She looks at you, as if surprised. Then glances at your collar, wrinkles her face, and points at it.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001364E_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic237 Why do you want to do that? [She makes a wide sweeping circle of the area, looking around... then brings both hands back to her, then to her neck, and holds it.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001364E_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic237 Why do you want to do that? [Her hands still on her neck, she looks at you gravely, then shakes her head.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001364E_3
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic238 You're worried someone's going to find this place? Use it to hurt people. [She nods slowly, hands still locked on her throat. She looks pained for a moment, and she breaks from your gaze.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013631_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic238 You're worried someone's going to find this place? Use it to hurt people. [Her fingers flutter, almost frantically, for a second, and she runs her hands along her scalp, then her throat - then the collar.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013631_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic238 You're worried someone's going to find this place? Use it to hurt people. [She points at your Pip-Boy, almost with frustration... then gestures all around her, and her shoulders seem to sag.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013631_3
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic238 You're worried someone's going to find this place? Use it to hurt people. [After a moment, she glances back at you, glances around her, then shakes her head slowly.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013631_4
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic239 You can't protect the world from the world... it's useless. [She points at your collar, then hers, and shakes her head slowly... then cuts the air with her hand and her face becomes blank.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013650_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic240 I'm not the one trying to communicate with hand motions. [She gives you a snarl, glances at your collar, makes a dismissive wave.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013637_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic243 What are you shaking and nodding for? Okay, okay, I get it. <Nod slowly.> Better than finger snaps. [SUCCEEDED] [Her face wrinkles more, and then she gives a reluctant smile.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013658_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic243 What are you shaking and nodding for? [FAILED] [She looks frustrated, then makes a dismissive wave.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013659_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic244 You were looking for someone? [She nods and raises a finger.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001362E_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic245 A smile... now that's more like it. [Still smiling, she rolls her eyes, and then slowly taps the back of her wrist.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013630_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic246 You really need to relax. This entire place is a Pre-War paradise, you know. [She looks at you, surprised. Then she opens her mouth as if to laugh... silently.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013629_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic246 You really need to relax. This entire place is a Pre-War paradise, you know. [Almost as soon as she utters her silent laugh, she stops, looks pained, and her expression becomes dark.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013629_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic247 Look... we'll find a way to heal you, all right? [She doesn't look at you, continues to stare darkly in front of her.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013626_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic247 Look... we'll find a way to heal you, all right? [After a moment, she glances at you, then taps the back of her wrist. She nods in front of her.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013626_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic248 Wherever you were, it was hot out. [She shakes her head and rolls her eyes.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013633_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic249 This charades shit is driving me crazy. [She frowns and raises her middle finger.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013649_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic250 A robot? [She shakes her head and pumps her fist near her chest.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001364A_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic251 Man? [She nods. She makes a motion with her hands around her chin, drawing it down, and then she raises her hands and clenches them at the sky.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013632_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic252 Or a woman? [She shakes her head... then stops mid-way, frowns... then tilts her head, as if thinking. She seems lost in thought for a moment.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013646_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic252 Or a woman? [She glances at you, as if caught, then she smiles slightly, but there's an edge to it. Then she shakes her head, slowly, once.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013646_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic254 An... angry, bearded... man. {SCRIPT: Knows that Elijah is in Pip-Boy}[She points at your Pip-Boy.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001364C_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic254 An... angry, bearded... man. [She nods, looks concerned, taps the side of her head, and expands her hands.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001364D_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic255 You were looking for a man in a Vault. [She shakes her head, points at your Pip-Boy again.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013638_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic256 You were looking for a Vault Boy? [She shakes her head, points at your Pip-Boy again and makes a talking motion with her hand.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001363A_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic258 Someone smart. [She nods, then circles her ear.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013635_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic259 ...and nuts. [She nods, frowns.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001362C_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic260 So why would you waste time looking for him? Sounds like it's pretty important to you to find this person. [SUCCEEDED] [She frowns, raises two fingers, and has them walk together. Then she looks down on the two fingers, and her face becomes angry.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013653_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic260 So why would you waste time looking for him? Sounds like it's pretty important to you to find this person. [Then she chops her hand down, and draws the two fingers apart. One of the finger she points at herself.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013653_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic260 So why would you waste time looking for him? [FAILED] [She pauses, looks at you for a second, then shrugs and shakes her head.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013654_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic261 I don't understand. [She repeats the chopping motion, slower, then draws the two fingers apart. She looks sadly at one of the fingers.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001362A_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic262 He cut you off from someone. [She nods.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013647_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic263 Family? Husband? [She frowns, shakes her head, and even more so at husband.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001365C_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic264 Oh - girlfriend. [She hesitates, then waves her hand.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001395F_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic265 Uh... boyfriend? [She shakes her head.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001362B_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic266 What, your wife? [She shakes her head, but rolls it side to side.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013644_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic267 Oh - girlfriend. [She hesitates, then waves her hand.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013960_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic268 Oh- girlfriend. [She hesitates, then waves her hand.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013645_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic269 You were more than girlfriends - lovers. [She nods, and looks at you a little surprised.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013628_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic270 Unrequited? Or... [She shakes her head, draws the two fingers together, then shakes her head more emphatically.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013652_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic271 What, you think I don't understand love? [She raises an eyebrow, looks at you.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013636_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic273 I understand how important a loved one can be. [She nods slowly, studying you. She seems to be gauging you again.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001364B_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic273 I understand how important a loved one can be. [She makes a slow circle motion after a moment, taps her wrist.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001364B_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic275 How did you get here from the Gala Event? And onto this floor? {Deliver this slow, thoughtful, seems like a dupe, isn't}The Gala went off, the Switching Station opened up - {to herself, rueful}thought the screeching in the Auto-Doc was bad, Station worse. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013880_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic275 How did you get here from the Gala Event? And onto this floor? Got outside, saw the light show, and it was enough to make me run to the casino. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013880_2
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic275 How did you get here from the Gala Event? And onto this floor? Also... it seemed like the lights and speakers were helping to guide me... guess your master wanted a back-up in case you died. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013880_3
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic275 How did you get here from the Gala Event? And onto this floor? As for being assigned to this floor... maybe it's because of my new voice. Your guess is as good as mine. {Beat, sarcastic}Maybe it recognized me as a guest. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013880_4
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic277 Energy Weapons, Explosives, Melee, Unarmed, and Guns. Is that all? [She nods. Once.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000138D9_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic278 You seem like you've been well-trained. [She shrugs slightly, then waits.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000138D6_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic279 Oh, is that all? Guess that'll do. [She makes a disapproving frown, shakes her head.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000138DB_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic280 So after your speech about control, now you're going to use the collars like Elijah did? {Frowns, slow}You know what... you're right. I don't need to use the same methods to kill you, and I shouldn't... it would make me as bad as Elijah is. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013B15_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineDialogueNVDLC01ChristineTopic280 So after your speech about control, now you're going to use the collars like Elijah did? {Cold, low}All right - forget the proximity frequency, we'll decide this ourselves. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00013B15_2
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineDialoguePoliceBark NVDLC01ChristineDialoguePoliceBark [Christine studies the area, then the Police Station. She pretends to unload a weapon and holds up the imaginary cartridge, waving it.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001133C_1
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineDialogueVendingBark NVDLC01ChristineVendingBark [Christine looks at the machine and frowns. She points at the narrow slot on the side and raises an eyebrow.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001133B_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineSpeaker NVDLC01ChristineSpeaker [Christine stops, glances at the speaker, then glances at your collar, frowning.] NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00011C22_1
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineSuitesCollarOff NVDLC01ChristineSuitesCollarOff {First bark}Need to reset this damn thing... switching the frequencies... come on, come on... NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00012BB9_1
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineSuitesCollarOff NVDLC01ChristineSuitesCollarOff {Under her breath, slight frustration}Resetting signal... resetting signal. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00012BBA_1
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineSuitesCollarOn NVDLC01ChristineSuitesCollarOn {Smug, player walked into a trap}That's it... signal frequency's hot, let's see how you deal with this. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00012BB7_1
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineSuitesCollarOn NVDLC01ChristineSuitesCollarOn {Anger, player's rushing at her for melee combat}Switching frequency, asshole. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00012BB8_1
Conversation NVDLC01ChristineSuitesCollarOn NVDLC01ChristineSuitesCollarOn {Anger, player's rushing at her for melee combat}Switching frequency, bitch. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00012C3E_1
Topic NVDLC01ChristineVaultHelpTopic01 NVDLC01ChristineVaultHelpTopic01 {Breaks into player's frequency while he's being blasted with turrets, urgency}Seeing what I can do to shut those turrets down from up here... come on... come on... NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00012BF0_1 <AUDIO: From player's bomb collar. Christine tells the player that she's trying to bring the Vault's turrets down.>
Topic NVDLC01ChristineVaultHelpTopic01 NVDLC01ChristineVaultHelpTopic01 ...got it, two of 'em down... can't shut down the others - he's cut off access. {frustrated}Dammit! {Beat, cold}Put him down, bury him - whatever it takes! NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_00012BF0_2 {<Christine succeeds in hampering the Vault's security turrets.>}<Christine lets the player know that two turrets are now disabled. She urges the pla
Topic NVDLC01ChristineVaultHelpTopic02 NVDLC01ChristineVaultHelpTopic02 ...got it, two of 'em down... can't shut down the others - he's cut off access. {frustrated}Dammit! {Beat, cold}Put him down, bury him - whatever it takes! NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_000132E0_1 {<Christine succeeds in hampering the Vault's security turrets.>}<Christine lets the player know that two turrets are now disabled. She urges the pla
Topic NVDLC01ChristineVaultPasswordBark NVDLC01SuitesChristineVaultPasswordBark {Hesitates, big moment}"Begin again - {slightly quieter}but know when to let go." NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01Christin_0001172C_1 Christine hesitates for a moment, preparing herself to speak the password to open the Vault Elevator. A pregnant pause, then she delivers.
Topic NVDLC01ETChristineSpeakerBark NVDLC01ETChristineSpeakerBark [Christine taps her collar, makes a sweeping gesture at the area, then begins to pulse her fingers outward, faster and faster.] NVDLC01Fol_NVDLC01ETChrist_00011BB4_1 She's indicating speakers may be nearby.
Topic NVDLC01ETChristineVendBark NVDLC01ETChristineVendBark [Christine nods at the Vending Machine, then makes a sweeping gesture with both arms and draws them to her chest.] NVDLC01Fol_NVDLC01ETChrist_00011CA6_1 <After entering a room with a vending machine, Christine indicates to the player that it may be a good time to stock up on supplies>
Topic NVDLC01GalaEventActivate NVDLC01GalaEventActivate [You hear banging from the speaker, as if someone is hammering on a wall with their fists.] NVDLC01Gal_NVDLC01GalaEven_00011F5C_1
Topic NVDLC01GalaEventActivate NVDLC01GalaEventActivate [You hear a tapping from the speaker... a series of sharp taps, then a slow, two taps.] NVDLC01Gal_NVDLC01GalaEven_00011F5D_1
Topic NVDLC01GalaEventQuestNVDLC01ChristineTopic000 Now, now... I'll let you out when the event's over. Maybe. [The hammering stops for a second... and there's one final bang from the speaker, as if someone is smashing their fist into a wall.] NVDLC01Gal_NVDLC01GalaEven_00011F5A_1
Topic NVDLC01GalaEventQuestNVDLC01ChristineTopic003 Christine? We're almost ready here. [A single tap comes from the speaker, then silence.] NVDLC01Gal_NVDLC01GalaEven_00011F59_1
Conversation NVDLC01SuitesCollarScanning NVDLC01SuitesCollarScanning {Under her breath, pissed}Think you can run? The longer you try and keep your distance, this scanning frequency will flush you out. NVDLC01Chr_NVDLC01SuitesCo_00012BB6_1
Topic NVDLC01WTChristineGalaBark NVDLC01WTChristineGalaBark [Christine flicks her finger back and forth quickly like a switch, then nods to the north.] NVDLC01Fol_NVDLC01WTChrist_00011CA7_1 <Indicates to the player that the Switching Station is to the north>
Topic NVDLC01WTChristineRoofBark NVDLC01WTChristineRoofBark [Christine frowns, looks upward, then back at you. She nods her head upwards, then makes the motion of holding a gun at the ready.] NVDLC01Fol_NVDLC01WTChrist_00011CA8_1 <Indicates that it might be safer to find higher ground>
Topic NVDLC01WTChristineSmallSpaceBark NVDLC01WTChristineSmallSpaceBark [Christine's eyes dart around at the walls and the ceiling. She glances at the exit, then takes a slow breath. Sweat appears on her brow.] NVDLC01Fol_NVDLC01WTChrist_00011CA1_1 <When entering a small underground room Christine indicates that she doesn't like small spaces and would prefer to be above ground>
Topic NVDLC01WTChristineTerrifiedSoundBark NVDLC01WTChristineTerrifiedSoundBark [Christine's eyes dart in the direction of the screeching sound. She looks frightened and trembles slightly, as if fighting an urge to run.] NVDLC01Fol_NVDLC01WTChrist_000127F3_1
Topic FollowersAcknowledgeMyOrder FollowersAcknowledgeMyOrder [Christine nods.] NVDLC01Fol_FollowersAcknow_00005356_1
Topic FollowersHired I think we should travel together. [Christine glances at your companion, shakes her head, then raises her index finger.] NVDLC01Fol_FollowersHired_0000353B_1
Topic FollowersHired I think we should travel together. [Christine nods.] NVDLC01Fol_FollowersHired_0000538A_1
Topic FollowersTactics Let's talk about your tactics. [Christine raises an eyebrow suspiciously.] NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_00005336_1
Topic FollowersTacticsCombat I want you to change your combat style. [Christine looks at you and waits.] NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_00005421_1
Topic FollowersTacticsCombatEND Let's talk about something else. [Christine frowns, taps the back of her wrist, then circles her finger.] NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_0000535A_1
Topic FollowersTacticsCombatGOODBYE That's all. Let's get going. [Christine nods.] NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_0000539B_1
Topic FollowersTacticsCombatMelee Switch to a melee weapon. [Christine nods, and her stance changes slightly.] NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_000053C5_1
Topic FollowersTacticsCombatRanged I want you to use ranged weapons. [Christine nods, closes one eye and slowly pulls an invisible trigger.] NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_00005332_1
Topic FollowersTacticsDistance Let's talk about how close you're following me. [Christine tilts her head slightly.] NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_00005415_1
Topic FollowersTacticsDistanceDefault Stay close to me. [Christine nods.] NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_00005352_1
Topic FollowersTacticsDistanceEND Your distance is good. Let's talk about something else. [Christine nods.] NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_000053F1_1
Topic FollowersTacticsDistanceGOODBYE All right, you're good. Let's get out of here. [Christine nods.] NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_0000538F_1
Topic FollowersTacticsDistanceLong Keep your distance. Try to flank them. [Christine nods, makes a half circle with her hand.] NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_00005376_1
Topic FollowersTacticsEnd Enough about tactics. [Christine nods, waits.] NVDLC01Fol_FollowersTactic_00005425_1
Topic PLAYERINIRONSITES PLAYER IN IRON SITES [Christine frowns, points at your collar, then hers.] NVDLC01Fol_PLAYERINIRONSIT_000053C9_1
Topic PLAYERLAYMINE PLAYER LAY MINE [Christine points at mine, then taps her temple.] NVDLC01Fol_PLAYERLAYMINE_000053E1_1
Topic GREETING GREETING Be patient, I'm going. {To herself but chiding the player}Maybe {emph}you should know when to let go. NVDLC01Chr_GREETING_0001172E_1 Christine is walking to the Vault Elevator, asks player to be patient. This is a single bark to prevent breaking scripted sequence.
Topic GREETING GREETING {Cold, her voice is slightly torn, still healing up.}You made it, good. I'm getting tired of waiting for you - and Elijah. {Beat}Surprised? Yeah... I made it here, just like you did. NVDLC01Chr_GREETING_0000A815_1 <Player made it through the Suites, Hated. Christine's voice is back, although it's ragged, it just healed.>
Topic GREETING GREETING {Relieved, voice thick from surgery}You made it, good... <Coughs>ugh.. {Winces}Hurts to talk. I'll keep this quick in case my... voice goes out. NVDLC01Chr_GREETING_0000A816_1
Topic GREETING GREETING {Frowns, a little defeated}You're back. You sure you still want me here, collars and all? {To herself, rueful}Not much for waiting around with a bomb around my neck. NVDLC01Chr_GREETING_0001172F_1 Christine was not pleased to be asked to wait. Urges the player to find whatever he/she needs of her.
Topic GREETING GREETING I... {coughs}I wish you luck in the Vault. Elijah... he's tough to pin down. NVDLC01Chr_GREETING_0000C7DF_1 Christine's voice is restored, wishes the player luck in the vault.
Topic GREETING GREETING [Christine is looking at the Fountain, her eyes narrowed. She then scans the courtyard perimeter, gauging the distance.] NVDLC01Chr_GREETING_00012B69_1
Topic GREETING GREETING [She glances at your wrist, then back at the Fountain.] NVDLC01Chr_GREETING_00012B69_2
Topic GREETING GREETING [The woman before you looks disoriented, pained - she blinks a few times, then winces, as if the act of blinking causes her pain.] NVDLC01Chr_GREETING_000012DB_1
Topic GREETING GREETING [Christine points at the sky, makes a fist, then makes an explosion gesture with her fingers.] NVDLC01Chr_GREETING_000012DC_1
Topic GREETING GREETING [Christine shakes her head, narrows her eyes, then points at your compass.] NVDLC01Chr_GREETING_000103EE_1
Topic GREETING GREETING [Christine motions to you, points at the door uneasily, then makes a pulling motion with her hand. She seems hesitant to go near it.] NVDLC01Chr_GREETING_000133E3_1
Topic GREETING GREETING {Return Greeting, Neutral}[Christine looks at you warily.] NVDLC01Chr_GREETING_000012DD_1
Topic GREETING GREETING {Return Greeting, Disliked}[Christine glares at you.] NVDLC01Chr_GREETING_000012DE_1
Topic GREETING GREETING {Return Greeting, Liked}[Christine raises an eyebrow.] NVDLC01Chr_GREETING_000012DF_1

NVDLC03Christine[edit | edit source]

Dialogue file table
QUEST CATEGORY TOPIC TOPIC TEXT PROMPT RESPONSE TEXT FILENAME NOTES
Topic NVDLC03ChristineMedicalCenterHolotape NVDLC03ChristineMedicalCenterHolotape {Quiet, she's in a cell - she's been tortured, but recovering}This is Christine Royce. Knight of the Brotherhood of Steel... the Circle. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_00014622_1 AUDIO: In this log, Christine has just been operated on. She's not horribly weak, but definitely tired and worn out - she's committed to die.
Topic NVDLC03ChristineMedicalCenterHolotape NVDLC03ChristineMedicalCenterHolotape Not going to make it through this, hope someone finds this message, gets it to the Brotherhood in the West. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_00014622_2
Topic NVDLC03ChristineMedicalCenterHolotape NVDLC03ChristineMedicalCenterHolotape Tracked a rogue Brotherhood Elder, Elijah, here, to the Big Empty. {Breath}Place is more than it seems, there's a crater hidden deep inside. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_00014622_3
Topic NVDLC03ChristineMedicalCenterHolotape NVDLC03ChristineMedicalCenterHolotape Junkyard of Pre-War labs scattered across the crater's surface, all still running... {to herself, mutters}like this one. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_00014622_4
Topic NVDLC03ChristineMedicalCenterHolotape NVDLC03ChristineMedicalCenterHolotape Elijah's dissecting these centers, one by one... tracked him to an old Chinese-American internment camp. Survivors, Ghouls, have bomb collars. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_00014622_5
Topic NVDLC03ChristineMedicalCenterHolotape NVDLC03ChristineMedicalCenterHolotape Robots moved in when I tried to intercept him... Elijah sent the camp Ghouls against us both, like walking bombs. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_00014622_6
Topic NVDLC03ChristineMedicalCenterHolotape NVDLC03ChristineMedicalCenterHolotape Got hit by the explosions, woke up here. {To herself}Guess the medical robots were programmed to bring wounded victims from the camp to this center. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_00014622_7
Topic NVDLC03ChristineMedicalCenterHolotape NVDLC03ChristineMedicalCenterHolotape Some kind of Auto-Doc prototype lab... manned by corpses trapped inside suits that keep them moving, no idea why. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_00014622_8
Topic NVDLC03ChristineMedicalCenterHolotape NVDLC03ChristineMedicalCenterHolotape Not sure how long I'm going to last... cut open my head like a lot of the humans I've seen here, feel strange, can talk, but can't hack the term...{"terminal," trails off} NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_00014622_9
Topic NVDLC03ChristineMedicalCenterHolotape NVDLC03ChristineMedicalCenterHolotape {AUDIO: Need a distant explosion as Ulysses breaks in to save Christine.} NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_00014622_10
Topic NVDLC03ChristineMedicalCenterHolotape NVDLC03ChristineMedicalCenterHolotape {AUDIO}...wait, an explosion outside. Someone's here... someone's... {crackles, fades} NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_00014622_11
Topic NVDLC03ChristineUlysses01Holotape NVDLC03ChristineUlysses01Holotape {Slight frustration, trying to make a point}...don't want to argue philosophy with you. Brotherhood are {emph}preservationists. Tech in the wrong hands, it's dangerous. Mojave's proof. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_00014618_1 AUDIO: In this log, Christine is debating with Ulysses, her "doctor." She's still recovering on her bunk - a little tired, but still strong.
Topic NVDLC03ChristineUlysses01Holotape NVDLC03ChristineUlysses01Holotape {Shrugs}No denying that. Proof's here in this crater, all around us. {Beat, slightly appraising}Your tribe, the Brotherhood - haven't met many of you. Wanted to. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_00014618_2
Topic NVDLC03ChristineUlysses01Holotape NVDLC03ChristineUlysses01Holotape {More reflective}Thought you might be the last chance for the Mojave... the West. The East. But you're all the same mind, obsessed. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_00014618_3
Topic NVDLC03ChristineUlysses01Holotape NVDLC03ChristineUlysses01Holotape {emph, correcting}Elijah is obsessed. He's mad. It's why they ordered his execution. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_00014618_4
Topic NVDLC03ChristineUlysses01Holotape NVDLC03ChristineUlysses01Holotape {"You..."}Two are more alike than you know, too wrapped in the wrong bits of history to see ahead. {Shrugs}Not judging. I know how it is. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_00014618_5
Topic NVDLC03ChristineUlysses01Holotape NVDLC03ChristineUlysses01Holotape {Quieter, reflective}People are like couriers, you and him. Sometimes don't even know the message they bring. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_00014618_6
Topic NVDLC03ChristineUlysses01Holotape NVDLC03ChristineUlysses01Holotape {Turns attention back to her}You all had a {emph}new flag. Thought maybe new ideas along with it. {Beat, quieter}What you believe isn't any better than the Bear or Bull. No future in either. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_00014618_7
Topic NVDLC03ChristineUlysses01Holotape NVDLC03ChristineUlysses01Holotape {Defiance}So says the man with the Old World flag on his back. America, the Commonwealth... burned away. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_00014618_8
Topic NVDLC03ChristineUlysses01Holotape NVDLC03ChristineUlysses01Holotape {Slight anger, low}America {emph}sleeps. And until it's dead, I carry it. Just like I carried you. More than hope. Belief. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_00014618_9
Topic NVDLC03ChristineUlysses01Holotape NVDLC03ChristineUlysses01Holotape There's voices here in the Big Empty, I want to talk to them. Not like your Elijah did. {End on a downnote, like a movie trailer going away}Got questions. Want to hear history give its answer. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_00014618_10
Topic NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape {Quiet, Ulysses has just entered}...didn't think you'd make it back. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_0001460A_1 AUDIO: In this log, Christine is greeting Ulysses when he's come back from a difficult journey. She's still recovering on her bunk.
Topic NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape {Dismissive, matter-of-fact}Almost didn't. Got my answers. {Rueful}Your Elijah, he met the Gods in this place, did a good job of making them question the way of things. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_0001460A_2
Topic NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape {Hunting instinct}Do you know where he went? NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_0001460A_3
Topic NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape He's gone to the Sierra Madre. That's a special kind of hell. He won't come back. Someone smarter, tougher's going to kill him. If the Madre doesn't. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_0001460A_4
Topic NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape {Determined, angry, hates this guy}I have to go after him. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_0001460A_5
Topic NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape Not going to talk you out of it. Know what it means to track someone you share history with. Got a meeting of my own. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_0001460A_6
Topic NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape {Quiet}That Courier? NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_0001460A_7
Topic NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape {Nods}Get her to come to me. {Beat, slow}Got a message for her, like the message she had for me. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_0001460A_8
Topic NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape {Cold, staring into future, slight bitterness}Make them walk the road west, straight and true, sink their feet in Old World ash. Let storms tear at them. See the Divide. See what happened. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_0001460A_9
Topic NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape {Divide = Dangerous, desolate area, quiet}The Divide? There's nothing there. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_0001460A_10
Topic NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape {Slight smile}Nothing there? Like the Big Empty? The Sierra Madre? No, the Old World sleeps there, sure as the flag I carry. The Courier knows the way. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_0001460A_11
Topic NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape {Closing note, foreshadowing final conflict}And at the Divide, her and I - there, we'll have an ending to things. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_0001460A_12
Topic NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape {DUPE}{Quiet, Ulysses has just entered}...didn't think you'd make it back. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_0001460B_1 Almost didn't. --> As in, "almost didn't make it back." Dismissive.
Topic NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape {DUPE}{Dismissive, matter-of-fact}Almost didn't. Got my answers. {Rueful}Your Elijah, he met the Gods in this place, did a good job of making them question the way of things. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_0001460B_2
Topic NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape {DUPE}{Hunting instinct}Do you know where he went? NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_0001460B_3
Topic NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape {DUPE}He's gone to the Sierra Madre. That's a special kind of hell. He won't come back. Someone smarter, tougher's going to kill him. If the Madre doesn't. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_0001460B_4
Topic NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape {DUPE}{Determined, angry, hates this guy}I have to go after him. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_0001460B_5
Topic NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape {DUPE}Not going to talk you out of it. Know what it means to track someone you share history with. Got a meeting of my own. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_0001460B_6
Topic NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape {DUPE}{Quiet}That Courier? NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_0001460B_7
Topic NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape {Nods}Get him to come to me. {Beat}Got a message for him, like the message he had for me. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_0001460B_8
Topic NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape {DUPE}{Cold, staring into future, slight bitterness}Make them walk the road west, straight and true, sink their feet in Old World ash. Let storms tear at them. See the Divide. See what happened. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_0001460B_9
Topic NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape {DUPE}{Divide = Dangerous, desolate area, quiet}The Divide? There's nothing there. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_0001460B_10
Topic NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape {DUPE}{Slight smile}Nothing there? Like the Big Empty? The Sierra Madre? No, the Old World sleeps there, sure as the flag I carry. The Courier knows the way. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_0001460B_11
Topic NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape NVDLC03ChristineUlysses02Holotape {Closing note, foreshadowing final conflict}And at the Divide, he and I - there, we'll have an ending to things. NVDLC03Hol_NVDLC03Christin_0001460B_12

References