A circuit neuralizer is a special pre-War tool designed to modify artificial memory storage units, like the ones used in Institute androids. It allows a capable technician to reroute signals in the memory, up to and including creating them from scratch.
Although the device is complex, gifted engineers are perfectly capable of reconstructing them given the appropriate diagrams are available. Horace Pinkerton is known to have constructed one using spare parts and information salvaged from Vault 112.
- Replicated Man holotapes: "We now have a Lipoplasticator and Micro Dermal Graftilizer. We just need to find someone with the skills and willingness to perform the surgery. If anyone knows of a discreet and trustworthy surgeon who knows how to keep his mouth shut, send him our way. Also, we need to find a Circuit Neuralizer to reroute the signals in the android’s memory. Do you know any trustworthy techies?"
- Replicated Man holotapes: "Remember that secret android project I told you about? Well, they got some serious prewar tech on their hands. They nabbed a Lipoplasticator and Micro Dermal Graftilizer for the facial reconstruction. Not sure where they’ll find a chopper with enough skills to use it without making him look like a freaking ghoul. Oh, and get this. Can you believe they found a Circuit Neuralizer? That or someone built one! Word is that they're going to completely rewire the brain of one of those things. If you know who they got working on this, let me know. I want to meet the guy."
- I'm brilliant!
- Pinkerton's Private Computer, Android log 1
- Mem chip
- Pinkerton's Private Computer, Android log 2
- Pinkerton's Private Computer, Android log 3