Clancy Manor is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The manor has two floors. The lower floor is mostly ruined, with a chem and cooking station outside the northern and eastern walls of the building, respectively. The upper floor is better preserved and includes a steamer trunk, a tinker's workbench, and a locked safe in the western end, next to the two collectible spawn points.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Potential bobbleheads
- On a wood board between one of the sets of two dormer windows, on the exterior (back side) roof of the manor.
- Potential magazines
- On the narrow shelf of the low side cabinet, next to the locked safe (1), on the west wall of the upper living area (west side), in the room where part of the walls are makeshift wood (interior).
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Clancy Manor appears in Fallout 76.