Background[edit | edit source]
Clarke joined the Brotherhood in 2285, together with his friend, Lucia. While she has already achieved the rank of Knight, he is still stuck at Initiate. It's possible that his lack of enthusiasm is one of the reasons for why he did not get promoted. Or maybe it's the creeping doubts...
Section needed (Duty or Dishonor)
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help The Vault by writing it.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Duty or Dishonor: Clarke is a crucial part of the quest. Clarke's fate depends on the decision made at the end:
- The Sole Survivor may agree to lie for Clarke, in which he will remain working at the airport should they remain alive.
- Refuse to lie for Clarke, in which he will be imprisoned as a traitor of the BoS. He will be imprisoned at the Cambridge police station, where the option to set him free is available should the Sole Survivor side with The Railroad during the quest: Precipice of War.
- Clarke can be convinced to go into exile, in which he can later be found again in The Exile, a random encounter out in the wastes.
- The Sole Survivor may complete their optional objective in killing every feral ghoul, which will require unlocking the nearby mag-door, and killing the ghouls within. Regardless of dialogue choice, even if the Sole Survivor convinces Clarke that the feral ghouls needed to be dealt with, their deaths will cause Clarke to become permanently hostile, requiring his death.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Drops on death
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Clarke appears only in Fallout 4.