Classical Radio is a radio station that can be tuned into in Fallout 4 and Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
The radio is a simple signal that allows the player to listen to various classical tracks. Oddly, there is no DJ or host, simply music. The Institute hosts the station, using the frequency that as the molecular relay device is based on. If the Institute is destroyed, this signal stops, though it is still heard on settlement jukeboxes.
Tracks[edit | edit source]
- Allemande suite by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Die Schöne Blaue Donau by Johann Strauss II
- Introduction et Polonaise Brillante by Frédéric Chopin
- Le Carnaval des Animaux, 5. Éléphant by Camille Saint-Saëns
- Marche Slave, Op. 31 by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Mars, the Bringer of War by Gustav Holst
- Nocturne in E-Flat Major, Op.9 No.2 by Frédéric Chopin
- Nocturnes: I. Nuages by Claude Debussy
- Peer Gynt suite: I. Morning Mood by Edvard Grieg
- Peer Gynt suite: IV.In the Hall of the Mountain King by Edvard Grieg
- Ride of the Valkyries by Richard Wagner
- Sorochinsky Fair: Gopak by Modest Petrovich Mussorgsky
- String Quartet No.12 in E-Flat: I. Maestoso - Allegro by Ludwig van Beethoven
- Swan Lake, Act IV Finale by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- The Sea: 3. Dialogue of the Wind and the Sea by Claude Debussy
- Tragic Ouverture, Op.81 by Johannes Brahms
- Trois Polkas de Salon: III. Polka In E Major by Bedřich Smetana
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Classical Radio appears only in Fallout 4.