Background[edit | edit source]
A ten-year veteran of the Commonwealth Minutemen, Clint became disillusioned with the organization at the end of his service. He joined the Gunners, believing them to have the strength necessary to bring order to the chaotic Commonwealth. To prove his loyalty and eligibility for a command position, he promised Quincy to Captain Wes. Following days of probing attacks, Clint tried to negotiate the town's surrender, but Colonel Ezra Hollis refused to even consider the option. With no other choice, Clint executed his attack plan: The Gunners struck at night, taking the high ground on the highway after blowing its support. With the advantage of numbers, firepower, and superior tactical positioning, the town fell within the hour. Clint had Hollis captured and executed him personally to prove both himself to the Gunners and to Hollis that might does, indeed, make right.
Since then, he focused on his duties as the head of the Quincy garrison. The position was less glamorous than he hoped for, as his authority is constantly undermined by Tessa, a former raider with a thirst for blood.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character has no special interactions.|
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|T-51 power armor|
Drops on death
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Clint appears only in Fallout 4.
- Quincy ruins terminals; Hollis's Terminal, Betrayed
- Quincy ruins terminals; Gunner Terminal, Col. Hollis
- Quincy ruins terminals; Sturges's Terminal, Baker here
- Quincy ruins terminals; Gunner Terminal, Preston
- Quincy ruins terminals; Gunner Terminal, Tessa and Baker
- Quincy ruins terminals; Gunner Terminal, Quarry
- Quincy ruins terminals; Gunner Terminal, The Factory
- Quincy ruins terminals; Gunner Terminal, Atom Cats