Coast Guard pier
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
Coast Guard pier
Background[edit | edit source]
Layout[edit | edit source]
Exterior[edit | edit source]
There is a crashed vertibird on a helipad to the northwest and a watch tower along the river. There are two trailers near the river as well; the closer holds a weapons workbench and the further one holds an armor workbench.
Interior[edit | edit source]
The entrance leads straight into the lockup, as well as an evidence room (unlocked by an Expert terminal). A staircase in the southeast corner leads to the second floor offices. A collapsed floor leads to the third floor offices, and another collapsed floor ceiling leads up to the roof.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- The Starlet Sniper edition of Astoundingly Awesome Tales is on the toilet in the jail cell.
- Eddie Winter holotape 9 is found upstairs on the safe.
- Four mini nukes are in the ammunition box in the trailer on the riverside.
- Nuka Cherry is on the rooftop.
- USCG lockup password in the footlocker within the cabin of the sunken boat off the pier.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The Coast Guard Pier appears only in Fallout 4.
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition p.369-370: "[6.02] COAST GUARD PIER
The Coast Guard station along the Charles River had intercepted a shipment of smuggled chems. Now it is overrun by Super Mutants. The outside trailer (Advanced) allows access to an armor workbench and first aid. Another of Eddie Winter’s Holotapes is on top of the main floor safe (Advanced). The upstairs restroom (Novice) contains first aid. The downstairs cell (Expert) holds a magazine and can be more easily opened at the adjacent lockup terminal. The evidence room terminal (Expert) is a trickier hack, but the room itself houses a good amount of ammo and chems, as well as two more safes (Novice, Expert)."
(Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Map)