Cobbleton Farm is a location in Fallout 76.
A long-abandoned hilltop farm that's weathered the wasteland in surprisingly good shape.
Points of interest
- The farm consists of the main shack and adjacent fields. The crops can be harvested for blackberries, mutfruit plants, razor grain, tatos, and corn. Inside the shack is a trunk and several crafting stations.
- Potential bobbleheads
- On the central apex of the roof with the four different-colored sheets attached to it; this may fall to the center of the shack below.
- Potential magazines
- On, behind, or near the tall tool cabinet (1), in the middle of the interior northwest wall, to the right of the wooden steps (interior).
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Cobbleton Farm appears in Fallout 76.