|For the .45 calbier weapon that appears in Fallout: New Vegas, see .45 Auto pistol.|
|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The classic Colt M1911 A1. Easy to use, accurate and with tremendous stopping power, this weapon will not let anyone down. Least of all the Brotherhood, who apparently use it as their standard sidearm.
Overall: nice damage, good range - a good pistol, but ammunition is not common.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- 3 carried by raiders in Brahmin Wood. One is on a raider outside the compound entrance. There's another on a raider inside the road block. Third carried by raider boss Horus inside the raider base in Brahmin Wood.
- 1 can be found in Freeport, inside the chest in the O'Reilly tent.
- 3 carried by Beastlords in the Quincy.
- 6 carried by Beastlords in the Mardin.
- 1 carried by Enforcer in Junction City.
- Common among raider random encounters.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Seen in renders, concept art and in the funeral scene.