In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Converted munitions factory
Converted munitions factory
Converted nunitions factory is a location in Fallout 76.
Radiation King Assembly Plant 12 was one of the finest assembly plants of the Radiation King corporation, at least in January 2076, when they reached a 98 percent peak efficiency rating, with almost 150 televisions built, packed and shipped. It was the first time in nearly two years that the factory did not experience any machine downtime, employee shop accidents or the typical radiation burn treatments (except for a single chemical spill in the break room).
The efficiency caught the eye of the military and an inspection team was sent on May 20 to assess the ease with which the facility could be converted for military use. After it passed, the Army Corps of Engineers moved to convert the facility in July, under Colonel Myron Pollard. The staff was conscripted, the foreman designated the employee liaison, and munitions manufacturing began. By November, the factory was manufacturing ammunition apace and even the foreman did not mind being put on the assembly line. A platoon of armored infantry supported by heavy tanks was assigned to the facility's defense, together with automated gun emplacements.
The foreman one moment of doubt in January, when he noticed that most of the ammunition crates they were filling were sitting in storage, rather than being shipped to Alaska. Col. Pollard brushed it off as stockpiling. The foreman at first thought it was pointless, but then realized that this was a way to maintain morale and the economy in the face of nuclear annihilation.
Points of interest
- This former Radiation King assembly plant is located in a secluded corner of the Savage Divide. Outside, there's a small Vertibot landing pad next to a parking area. The factory floor can be accessed by entrances on the northern and southern sides of the building.
- The factory itself has three floors, surrounding the main assembly hall. The factory offices and the reactor room are located on the southern and northern end of the ground floor respectively. The foreman's office is in the southern corner on the second floor, while the storage and break rooms are up on the top floor.
- The factory is also a workshop settlement and offers food (7), water (8), as well as junk, ammo, silver, lead, aluminum, and oil resource nodes (1 each).
- Power armor
- Locked storage room on the northern end of the top floor.
- Dynamic spawns
- Any ranged ammo
- Junk: Military ammo bag, military grade duct tape, dog tags, ballistic fiber scrap, military-grade circuit board
Converted mnitions factory appears in Fallout 76.