The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Background[edit | edit source]
The convicts are escaped prisoners from the NCRCF (New California Republic Correctional Facility). Instead of remaining with the Powder Gangers, they decided to travel south and raid the town of Primm, lead by the convict leader.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character has no special interactions.|
Other interactions[edit | edit source]
- They will attack the Courier on sight, regardless of their factional standing.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Merc outfits OR random trooper helmet OR random Cowboy hat|
|Tire iron OR cleaver|
M&A 9mm pistol OR varmint rifle OR single shotgun
Drops on death
|Steady, various NCR Dollar types, pack of cigarettes, Duct tape, Med-X, metal spoon|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The convicts found in Primm are no longer affiliated with the Powder Gangers. They will attack the player regardless of the player's faction standing with the Powder Gangers, and killing them does not give the player Powder Ganger infamy.
- The convicts found in Primm are known for using dynamite a lot. Killing them may be a difficult task for lower-leveled players, as dynamite can be heavily damaging without proper prevention.
- A pair of convicts can be found south of Primm, patrolling towards the Nevada Highway Patrol station. Although marked as hostile in the HUD, these convicts will not attack the player on sight. They will instead warn the player to back off, and will only attack if the player continues to approach them. These convicts will engage in combat against the Jackal raiders guarding the outside of the highway patrol station, and will usually die.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
These Convicts appear in Fallout: New Vegas.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- If the player spawns a convict in the Strip, the convict will start dancing on the sidewalk. This is due to the convict running a sandbox package.