Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Cooper (Fallout: New Vegas)
Sergeant Cooper is a New California Republic soldier found on the outskirts of Camp Forlorn Hope in Fallout: New Vegas.
Background[edit | edit source]
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Restoring Hope: Cooper will help the player attack Camp Nelson from the north or east side along with 2 other New California Republic troopers.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
NCR trooper armor
Drops on death
Notes[edit | edit source]
- He will only appear during Restoring Hope, when the Courier needs to take back Nelson.
- The size of his attack force depends on the moral of the NCR troopers in Camp Forlorn Hope. You can increase moral by finishing the quests: Stocking Up, Team Spirit, Medical Mystery, and by healing all the wounded troopers in the Camp Forlorn Hope medical center.
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "I've heard of you, glad to have you on our side."
- "That was some battle. Glad to have you on our side, we couldn't have taken back Nelson without your help. You have my thanks."
- "[Let's do this.] We don't have many troops, so we can only attack from one direction. Where should we focus the attack?"
- "[I'm not ready yet.] Make it quick, we don't want to lose the element of surprise."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Cooper appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.