As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
The corrosive glove is similar in appearance to the scientist glove, except it is covered with an unknown, highly corrosive green chemical. Despite having a slower rate of attack, the glove inflicts acid damage upon a critical hit. In addition to the damage caused by the initial attack, the acid will continue to drain HP for a few seconds afterwards. Unlike a poison, which only affects living things, the acid will harm both organic and robotic enemies.
- Scientist glove, the common variant.
- Sterilizer glove, a quasi-unique red variant that sets targets on fire following a critical hit.
- Dr. Klein's glove, a unique variant that used to belong to Dr. Klein (when he still had use for it) that lowers a targets Strength and DT against energy weapons upon a critical hit.
- Dr. Mobius' glove, a unique variant that used to belong to Dr. Mobius (back when he had arms) that is significantly more damaging and frenzies targets upon a critical hit.
|Name||Dmg/att||DPS||Att/sec||Crit mult||Crit dmg||Crit effect||AP cost||Weight||Item HP||Value||Stat Req.|
|Scientist glove||21||28.6||1.4||x1.5||5||-||28||2||50||500||Unarmed:25 Strength:2|
|Corrosive glove||21||22.9||1.1||x1||5||-2 HP (10s)||28||4||150||1500||Unarmed:55 Strength:2|
|Sterilizer glove||21||28.6||1.4||x1||5||-2 HP (5s)||28||3||200||1500||Unarmed:55 Strength:2|
|Dr. Klein's glove||34||46.4||1.4||x3||5||Strength/DT debuff||18||4||100||2500||Unarmed:45 Strength:3|
|Dr. Mobius' glove||28||38.2||1.4||x2||5||Frenzy||15||3||100||3500||Unarmed:35 Strength:2|
- Under a desk to your right when you walk in the Z-43 Innovative Toxins plant.
- Dropped by Dionaea Muscipula, a unique spore plant, located across the cellular tower bridge northeast of the Signal hills transmitter.
- It is one of the rarest non-unique weapons, with a maximum of two being obtainable.