Cranberry Glade is a location in Fallout 76.
This small glade is one of the few corners of the Bog that were spared from the bulldozers and clearcutters of he corporations busy turning the former national park into another piece of urbanized blight.
Points of interest
- The glade is a large forested stretch of land, bounded on the west by an access road leading to a parking lot with a cooking station. The wooded paths lead through the cranberry glade - filled with cranberry plants - and to two collectible spawn points on the eastern side of the forest.
- Available plants include the aforementioned cranberries, but also mutated ferns, and even some gravel.
- One spawn, at the eastern side of the forest, southern terminus of the wooden paths.
- One spawn, at the eastern side of the forest, northern terminus of the wooden paths.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Cranberry Glade appears in Fallout 76.