We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Cranberry Island Bog
Cranberry Island Bog
This old cranberry bog has been reclaimed by the wilds, overgrown with brush and home to a few semi-aquatic creatures. Before the Great War, the Gibbons family owned and operated the bog, but after the War, they sought refuge in a bunker. However, after the generators failed, the family was sealed shut in an ineffective bunker, taking on so much radiation that they became feral ghouls.
There is a main shack for processing cranberries on the hill in the west, which contains a chemistry station. To the northeast is a boathouse and small shack, and in the east-southeast is a storage shack; slightly submerged walkways connect the two.
Beneath the main processing shack, there is a shipping container that has a door sealed shut. In order to open it, three generators must be activated (detailed below). Following the red wires attached to the door makes it easier to track down the generators. After these generators are activated, the door will open, revealing a family of ghouls: Patrick, Steven, Victoria, and Frederick Gibbons. There is also a note detailing the Cranberry Island supply shed.
- Eliza journal 1 is on a cart in the east-southeastern shack.
- Eliza journal 2 is on the concrete part of the generator near the console with broken wires.
- Eliza family drawing is on a shelf inside the shipping container bunker.
- The Cranberry Island shed key and Cranberry Island supplies note is found in the footlocker on the shelf inside the shipping container bunker.
- In order to open unlock the door in the shipping container, three generators need to be activated:
- The closest one is in the southwestern part of the bog and that requires six copper, 5 Intelligence or a swift kick to fix (the kick only sometimes works).
- Another one is east of the Cranberry Island Docks and north of the bog at a large power substation; this one can be repaired with four circuitry, 6 Perception or by jamming something metal into it (which also only sometimes works).
- The last generator is due west of the bog at the end of a straightaway in the road; a pipe needs to be repaired with five steel, 7 Strength or by banging on it (which also sometimes works).